Used Rv Motorhome Camper Winegard Entertainment Select Box Pn: Vs-0503-5312 on 2040-parts.com
Winegard Entertainment Select
5 Inputs/3 Outputs
Price: $40.00 + Shipping
Please ask any and all questions about this item before bidding or buying.
Please judge all photos for yourself before bidding or buying.
Call for shipping quote 606-843-9889
IT WILL BE SOLD AS/IS WITH NO RETURN'S.
WE HAVE BEEN IN THE RV-AUTO BUSINESS, SELLING, BUYING ,AND SERVICE CENTER FOR 25 YEARS. BID WITH CONFIDENCE .WE AIM TO PLEASE. SO IF YOU SEE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS ATTENTION AT TIME OF PICK UP WITHIN REASON, WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO FIX THE PROBLEM...
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING.
TERMS OF SALE: PLEASE-IF YOU HAVE -0- FEEDBACK EMAIL OR IF YOU HAVE TWO OR MORE BID RETRACTIONS YOU MUST ALSO EMAIL FIRST BEFORE BIDDING. OTHERWISE I'LL CANCEL YOUR BID. THIS IS TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SERIOUS BIDDER.THANKS.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the item listed, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely.
****YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME DURING THE AUCTION TO DO THIS BEFORE BIDDING****
The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale.
By placing a bid on this UNIT you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle. I reserve the right to cancel all existing bids and end the auction early should the item no longer be available for sale.
A deposit of 10% PERCENT (non-refundable) must be paid within 3-DAYS of the close of the auction. The remaining balance must be paid within 7 days.
Information: I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THIS AUCTION AT ANY TIME. WE WILL ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING PAYMENTS: CASH IN PERSON, CERTIFIED CASHIERS CHECK OR BANK FUNDS (WIRE TO WIRE BANK TO BANK). PLEASE ALLOW TIME FOR FUNDS/CHECKS TO CLEAR OUR BANK. AFTER THE FUNDS CLEAR, YOUR ITEM WILL BE SENT OUT. BUYER MUST PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS. WE WILL GIVE SHIPPING QUOTES TO THE SERIOUS BIDDERS....BUYERS OUTSIDE THE USA MUST PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER BANK TO BANK ONLY.
All obligations pursuant to this contract shall be performable in Laurel County, Kentucky. The vehicle shall be delivered F.O.B. in Laurel County, Kentucky and all obligations of Purchaser to pay for the item shall be payable in Laurel County, Kentucky.All parties in relation to any transaction involving this product that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in Laurel County, Kentucky.
Our great success and countless happy customers are a direct result of our relentless effort to acquire quality items and make them available to the public at wholesale or below.
Our goal is to always describe and disclose as much information to the best of our ability about all of the units we sell.
As always we hope you enjoy bidding online!
Thanks for looking.
Winegard Entertainment Select Box
If you need information on Winegard Entertainment Select Box, then you are in the right place.
WINEGARD ENTERTAINMENT SELECT VS SERIES SERVICE TIPS Pdf ...
- Summary of Contents for Winegard Entertainment Select VS Series Page 1 Over the years we have used several different video selectors to keep pace with our entertainment system offerings. The most noticeable improvement in the Winegard selector over previous models have used that incorporates a built-in antenna amplifier switch.
WINEGARD ENTERTAINMENT SELECT USER MANUAL Pdf …
- Summary of Contents for Winegard Entertainment Select Page 1 ® WINEGARD ENTERTAINMENT SELECT MODEL VS-0503/VS-5312 Model shown has five inputs, three outputs. FEATURES: Simple push button controls allow you to send signals Low profile housing blends • • from any one of 5 different inputs to 2 TVs and VCR.
Winegard Entertainment Select Vs-5312d RV Video ...
- Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Winegard Entertainment Select Vs-5312d RV Video Distribution Center at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
Winegard Company Wireless Antenna and Satellite Solutions
- Solving Our Customers' Antenna Challenges. Backed by 65+ years of high performance engineering and design, Winegard designs and manufactures wireless, IoT, and satellite antenna solutions for a wide range of markets — from RVs and residential to trucking and emergency response … and many more!
[Winegard Vs-0503-5312] Entertainment Select Amplified Rv
- Vs53dvd-vs5312d Winegard Select With Dvd Amplified Antenna Rv Parts (66.1% similar) Good working condition. Vs53dvd vs5312d. Winegard entertainment select with DVD....(May 6th, 2018) $ 9.98 to $ 68.99 USD (5 offers)
VIDEO DISTRIBUTION SWITCH MODEL VS-0604/VS-6412 6 …
- WINEGARD ® ENTERTAINMENT SELECT VIDEO DISTRIBUTION SWITCH MODEL VS-0604/VS-6412 6 Inputs/4 Outputs OPERATION After the connections have been properly made to the video distribution switch, you are ready to watch your favorite programming. USING BUTTONS ON THE FRONT OF THE VIDEO DISTRIBUTION SWITCH VIEWING STEP 1.
Winegard Entertainment Select - iRV2 Forums
- May 27, 2019 · It has a Winegard Entertainment Select Amplified box with it. I assume that the box is also an 2004 model as it looks its age but still in perfect condition. The question is how do I hook it 12V power or is it even needed. It looks like it could be mechanical pushbuttons so not sure I need power to switch between Cable/OTA/DVR.
Amazon.com: rv tv switch box
- 1-16 of over 1,000 results for "rv tv switch box" NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (Up to 750Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
Did you find the information you are interested in about Winegard Entertainment Select Box?
We hope you have found all the information you are interested in on Winegard Entertainment Select Box. There is also a lot of other information related to wine on our website.
Model shown has five inputs, three outputs.
Simple push button controls allow you to send signals
from any one of 5 different inputs to 2 TVs and VCR.
5 Inputs are Satellite Receiver, TV Antenna, VCR,
Cable TV & Auxiliary.
3 Outputs: Main TV, TV 2, VCR.
Built-in +12 VDC TV antenna power supply eliminates
need for separate wall mounted TV antenna power supply.
Self-resetting fuses used in antenna power supply
prevent failure caused by shorted connections.
Video switch allows for independent viewing of
signals at different TVs, with a record option from VCR.
Low profile housing blends
nicely with other electronic
components; fits easily in
Shielded circuitry for high
isolation and low signal loss.
Oversize, easy-to-read graphics
for proper function selection
when mounted in out of the way
• How to choose a Smartphone
Wiring your RV for video - TV on the road
• Satellite television is a good choice for an RV because you can tune in from many locations as you travel around the country. You need an antenna, satellite service from a provider, a satellite receiver and wiring to connect everything, including your TV.
• Cable TV is available at many RV parks.
• Over-the-air broadcast TV is available in the cities and surrounding areas.
• Your own sources for TV - VHS tapes, DVD movies and camcorder video you provide.
• Internet TV is popular (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon video, classic TV shows)
Broadcast TV - Over-the-Air (OTA) television channels
Since the 2009 switch to digital TV broadcasts, you need a digital TV or a digital to analog converter box for an older analog TV.
Traditional TV reception has been over-the-air using a VHF/UHF TV antenna. With the 2009 transition to all-digital broadcast TV, things have changed somewhat. Now you need a digital TV or a converter box for that old TV. With a newer digital TV, you get an ATSC tuner built in, so you get digital broadcast TV and you do not need a converter box. Older analog TVs with an NTSC tuner need a digital to analog converter box so that you can get the digital broadcasts on that old TV. One important thing to remember is that most of the TV broadcasts are now on UHF. Very few are on VHF. What that means is you should have a very good UHF antenna.
• TV Reception and Antennas
www.winegard.com Burlington, IA - 1-800-288-8094 or 1-800-788-4417
Winegard has been in business for over 50 years and offers many RV solutions for TV reception. Winegard has sold a roof-top antenna for over-the-air TV reception called the SENSAR. This antenna is mounted to the roof of the RV and folds down in the travel position. An elevating crank raises the antenna when ready to view TV. A coaxial RG-6 type cable connects the antenna thru to the inside of the RV using a weatherproof boot to protect the cable. The SENSAR 3 with WINGMAN accessory yields better UHF reception. The diagram below shows a basic wiring hookup with TV antenna, converter box and single analog TV. RG-6 cable connects antenna to converter box and converter box to TV. Select channel 3 (or 4) on the TV and tune channels on the converter box.
Digital to Analog TV Converter box
• RF input; RF Output
• Audio/Video Outputs
• Philco converter box
• Digital TV conversion 2009, DTV CECB boxes
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
See call notifications, daily stats and time of day on the OLED display
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
Number 1 best seller Amazon.com - Over 3,000 customer reviews
o VHF/UHF Antenna for over-the-air TV
o DTV digital to analog converter box
o Analog NTSC TV set.
o Standard VHS VCR.
o DVD Player
o Video Switch box
o Audio/Video RCA cables (1-yellow, 1-red & 1-white audio).
o RF coaxial cables (RG-6).
Hook up DIAGRAM - TV, DTV Converter box, VCR, DVD Player
The DTV converter box will output your selected digital TV channel on VHF channel 3 or 4. The VCR therefore has to be set to channel 3 or 4. The VCR will output on channel 3 or 4 therefore the TV has to be set on channel 3 or 4.
TV Channels are selected on the DTV converter box using the remote control for the DTV box. The DTV converter box will output on channel 3 or 4 (VHF) using the RF cable connection. VCR must be set to channel 3 or 4 if using the RF coaxial connection.
ADD A VCR or DVD Recorder
For recording the channel tuned on the converter box, connect the RF ANT IN and OUT jacks on a VCR or DVD recorder with a tuner as shown in the diagram below. You can also simply play a VHS tape (or DVD) to your TV.
Two TVs -
For two TVs, use a splitter with RG-6 coax cable. You would need a second converter box to view different channels on each TV.
Combinations and more options
A Video Switch Box is essential for more complex wiring and more options.
RV Video Setup - Connect DTV converter box to TV Switchbox with DVD
These setups show how to connect a DTV converter box with a VCR and DVD Player using a video switch box for multiple TV.
Video Switch Box- A Video Switch Box is a standard device on most RV's and Campers. This box is used to allow the proper distribution of Coaxial Signals from equipment such as Antennas, Cable Service, DVD Players, and Satellite Receivers, through the selector switches to multiple TV's. The standard is a 5-to-3 box. This means it allows the user to distribute the signals from five signal sources to three different devices.
VIDEO SWITCH BOX
Winegard VS-5312A RV Camper Video Signal Selector Switch - DSS DBS Satellite Dish Off-Air HDTV Channel TV Antenna, 5 IN / 3 OUT Power Passing Audio Component Entertainment 12 Volt Distribution.
Winegard’s Entertainment Select line of video switches makes selecting television programming easy. With a push of a button, you can watch different programming on two TV sets, whether programs are received from TV antenna, VCR , Satellite TV, Cable TV, or Auxiliary. In addition, you can be recording your favorite program on your VCR while you’re watching another program. The power supply is incorporated into the video switch so no wall-mounted power supply is needed!
5 Inputs Include: Satellite Receiver, HD TV Antenna, Cable TV, AUX/VCR/DVD.
3 Outputs Include: Main TV, Second TV and VCR/TV3.
Built-In Channel 3/4 DVD Modulator allows independant veiwing of signals at 2 different TV's with an additional recording option to a VCR, or when Not using a VCR it allows a third TV output.
A special DVD Loop Through feature with a 1K/75oOhm slide switch allows easy hook-up to a Stereo TV or Surround System for enhanced audio and video performance.
Built-In +12 V power supply eliminates the need for separate wall-mounted TV antenna power supply.
Compact Size fits easily into overhead cabinets.
Over-the-air TV reception involves many components and factors. Getting a good picture on your TV means having a good antenna and a good tuner. TV reception over-the-air is only good for about a 60 mile radius from the broadcast tower. So you have to be close enough to the tower to get the signals. Broadcast TV is also somewhat directional. This means you should be able to rotate your TV antenna to pick up signals. Generally an outdoor antenna works better than an indoor antenna. One of the best aspects with over-the-air TV is you can get High-Definition video which is better than cable or satellite. Cable TV and satellite TV have High Definition also but usually these signals are compressed so much you lose resolution. Of course the other benefit of over-the-air TV is its FREE!
The problem with broadcast TV is once you travel outside the broadcast tower range, you get no TV reception. You can play a DVD or watch camcorder video on your TV but that is all. What you need is more coverage area. Enter satellite TV.
SATELLITE TV IN MY RV
Get many more channels and not be limited to metro area reception. Setup your satellite antenna at your stop-over location or get satellite TV on the road as you drive along.
There are several solutions from satellite providers for TV, including the DISH Network Tailgater and many more.
Carryout Portable Satellite TV Antenna - Winegard GM-1518
• Carrying Handle
• Lightweight 14 lbs.
• plugs into satellite receiver with coax cable
• 12VDC power
• View one satellite at a time
• Supports two receivers
• Stationary use only. Carryout antenna will not function while in-motion.
• Switch settings allow change to Dish Network, DirecTV or Bell with DirecTV the factory default.
• The Carryout antenna will toggle between the primary or alternate satellites for either DISH Network, BELL TV or DIRECTV. All have programming on more than one satellite. When a channel is selected on the remote control and it is not on the satellite currently selected, the unit will automatically toggle to the correct satellite.
• Use with Dish Network 110°, 119°, 129°, DirecTV 101°, 119°, Bell 82°, 91°
Will not receive DirecTV HD channels at 110° or Ka band 99° or 103°
• DIRECTV receivers must be set for oval dish 2 sat selection to enable toggling between primary 101°W satellite and alternate 119°W satellite
• Connecting the Carryout SAT Antenna to the Cable TV entry port on your RV:
Generally, the port on the side of an RV is designed for Cable TV and the cable from this port runs through the wall plate for the over-the-air antenna or through a video distribution system. Satellite signals will not pass through these circuits. The only thing that can be between the Carryout SAT antenna and the satellite receiver is coax. Therefore it is important to make sure that the cable from the external port by-passes everything and runs directly to the satellite receiver.
• There are certain areas within the U.S. where the Carryout antenna may experience limited or no coverage.
• Depending on receiver type and location, you can access satellites
DISH Network 129°, 119°, 110° or 61.5°
DIRECTV 119° or 101°
BELL TV 91° or 82°
See Lyngsat.com What programs are available on various satellites.
HD usually requires certain satellites from the provider to be receivable by your dish antenna and your satellite receiver must be able to tune and decode these signals. You also need an HDTV with 720p or 1080p video resolution. Plasma or LCD HDTVs usually have this resolution but always check. HD video requires an HDMI cable connection to your HDTV from the receiver box. You could also use the 3 cable RCA component video cable connection. The standard yellow video RCA cable is no good for HD. Also your receiver box must be HD not SD. HD receivers can process HD and SD but SD boxes can only process SD (standard definition).
• Audio Video Cables - Types
The new satellite receiver boxes have often eliminated the Coaxial Signal output connector on the box. If you have older TVs in the RV, pre-wired with coax cable connections, you may have a difficult job getting cable from the receiver box to your TV, particularly for HD video. This is something to consider. You also may need a video switch box with the newer connectors.
Satellite TV providers:
Bell, Shaw (Canada)
Dish Network Tailgater
Dish Network Tailgater
The Tailgater® is an automatic portable satellite HD TV antenna that lets you watch HD TV wherever you are—in the parking lot of the big game, on a camping trip, or in your RV.
Compatible Receiver Models: 411, ViP® 211, 211k, 211zPrice: $350 standalone Tailgater Antenna only (if you already have a compatible receiver)
$499 antenna with ViP 211z receiver bundle (if you do not already have a compatible receiver)
The Tailgater antenna is portable, lightweight (10 lbs.) and automatically points to satellites 110°, 119° and 129°. It all connects with RG-6 coaxial cable. The Tailgater Antenna draws power from the receiver through the coax cable. The receiver requires 110VAC power. Some people use a portable generator outside like the Honda EU2000. Call 1-800-333-3474 for programming plans. Typically $45 per month for 120 channels with options up to $105 per month for 250 channels. High Definition adds $10 and Premium channels add $15 per month. With Pay-As-You-Go TV, there is no contract required, so you pay only for the months you use. When the season is over, simply stop your service without penalty. For RV customers, no credit card is required, no SSN and no activation fee.
The bundle from Amazon.com includes Tailgater (Model VQ2500) Tailgater antenna; 50 feet of RG6 coax cable; user's guide; quick-reference guide. HD Solo Receiver (Model ViP 211z) ViP 211z HD receiver; infrared (IR) remote (with batteries); HDMI cable for TV connection; RCA composite audio/video cable; RG-59 coax cable; user's guide.
Search Columbia ISA
SEARCH *** Columbia ISA Audio/Video
• DVD Recorders with built-in digital TV Tuner
• Input Select on TV and other devices
• Cable hookup digital cable and TV
• Audio Video Connections and cables
• HDMI Versions
• HDTV hookup options
• HDTV basic setup
• See over 100 hookup diagrams
Columbia ISA - Empowering consumers thru information.
Contact: [email protected]
Selector winegard entertainment
In the back seat was another guy, 26 years old, it is clear that he is good. The car smelled of delicious perfume and tobacco. I sat looking forward, he constantly looked at me and smiled, and constantly looked through the mirror at his friend.Winegard Trav'ler - Install and Demo Video
She continued to caress the Samnite member, admiring its firmness and elasticity. With one hand, she also jerked him off, pulling and pulling the foreskin, watching with curiosity how the folds of the foreskin moved, then closing. Then exposing the glossy shiny wet shaft of the penis.
You will also be interested:
- Power rangers d
- Crainer merch store
- Sequential crossword clue
- Lr ultimate gohan
- Tru id hose
- Artists opportunities 2020
- Argumentative essay smoking
- Mossberg rifle parts
- Barotrauma best submarine
- Lego pirates shipwreck
- Tuesday grind quotes
- Fire wire icon
- Betray definition synonyms
This made me even more amused. Soon we were laughing together, remembering our recent sex and the faces of those who saw us. - Oh, and I have all the rest of the clothes left on the bench, - remembered Roma. So youll go, I said, laughing.