83 The Film is Multi Starrer movie of bollywood and is all set to hit the big screens on Christmas 2020. 83 The Film is Releasing in three Languages Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. Movie Starring by Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone's in a lead role. This movie is based on veteran cricketer 'Kapil Dev'. It is a biopic of kapil dev, filmtalks about the time when India won the World cup in 1983. Here is experts views on 83 The Film through Teaser, Trailer and First Look of the movie. 83 film is upcoming bollywood movie which is sports drama film. Movie is fully packed with Sports Drama of Kabir Khan. Dashing look of Ranveer Singh in 83 Movie Trailer Video has been cherished by fans. Ranveer Singh's Movie Review & Ratings are bouth to our visitors. From critics, from social media trend to pool among Movie predictors hare everthing is briefed. 83 Movie Budget is 125.
Kabir Khan's directorial 83 The Film first plans to release in theatres this year. Kabir Khan's 83 with Ranveer Singh in the lead is reported to have a theatrical release this year on Christmas, Ranveer Singh's starrer '83 The Film'. After a long wait, this much-awaited Bollywood films finally got new release dates. As much as their fans are happy to hear this news, multiplex theaters of the country are also happy. These cinemas have announced the release of both these films, expressing their happiness on social media.
83 The Film Release Date
83 Movie Reviews by Experts with throw light on movie low & high Points are briefe movie is produced by Vishnu Vardhan Induri, Phantom Films, Kabir Khan, Deepika Padukone, Sajid Nadiadwala. Movie Releasing on Christmas 2020. movie likely to be blockbuster of 2020. Movie likely to give lukewarm response to the viewers as 83 movie is fully packed with Action, Drama of Ranveer Singh. Music given by Pritam. Movie Starring by Multi stars of bollywood. See Latest Team expected that movie is gaining postive review through Fans & critics. 83 movie will get 4 star from trade analytics.
83 Movie Cast:
- Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone
- Tahir Raj Bhasin
- Saqib Saleem
- Ammy Virk
- Harrdy Sandhu
- Sahil Khattar
- Chirag Patil
- Adinath Kothare
- Dhairya Karwa
- Dinker Sharma
- Jatin Sarna
- Nishant Dahiya
- R Badree
- Boman Irani
- Pankaj Tripathi
- Neena Gupta
- Parvatii Nair
- Aditi Arya
- Director: Kabir Khan
- Producer: Deepika Padukone, Vishnu Vardhan Induri, Madhu Mantena, Kabir Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala
83 Movie Story & Release Date
83 The Film is based on 1983 Cricket World Cup. The story unfold Kapil Dev's life journey as well as how he became the captain of the India national cricket team and won the 1983 Cricket World Cup. Reliance Entertainment and Vibri Media hosted an event to announce the film with the team that had won the 1983 World Cup. The filming began on 5 June 2019 in England. It will be theatrically released on Christmas 2020 along with dubbed versions in Tamil and Telugu languages and the 83 film Team got traning in first week of April 2019 at camp at Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, film cast trained at cricket with former cricketers balwinder Sandhu and Yashpal sharma. and Ranveer Singh learn the game from Kapil Dev befor shooting start. Movie will be releasing on Christmas 2020.
83 Movie Budget & Collection Expectation
Without being too techinal & theoretical, after analysis & experts' views 83 Movie may likely gross 50 cr plus in 1st week. Movie will likely break record of all previous released of Ranverr Singh and as per predictions if the 83 Box Office Collection gross as per estiamtion movie will not be stopped less than 200 cr in india. As per assumption of the see latest team movie Estimated Budget ₹125 Cr Cost + Publicity. this is most awaited movie of the 2020 and filming began on 5 june 2019.
The film Maker Kabir Khan, who is the director of 83 film announced that the most of the part shooting of the film will start in England in May 2019. The principal photography of the film is starting on 5 June in Glasgow, Dulwich college in London, Edinburgh cricket club, Nevill Ground at Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent and The Oval cricket ground. This Multi-Starrer movie Releasing on 10th April 2020. and The leading actor Ranveer Singh, who is reprise the role of Kapil Dev in the film and He is shared picture of training session on Instagram. In First week of April 2019, Actor's are trained in playing cricket in Dharamshala with Kapil Dev. They were trained by former cricketers Balwinder Sandhu and Yashpal Sharma at Dharamshala Cricket Stadium.
83 movie Budget & Trailer
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's 83 Film is a big budget film of 2020. The film First announced to be released on 5 April 2019 but later postponed to 30 August 2019. The release date was further pushed to 10 April 2020 due to delay in pre-production.
83 Films Trailer out on this date: If recent reports are to be believed, the trailer of ’83 is all planned to be released on 11th March with a grand trailer launch. As per some source reveals the same as, 'The trailer will be launched on a very grand scale at the sprawling MMRDA grounds in Mumbai. Fans will also get a chance to be a part of this event. All actors of the film and their real life counterparts will grace the occasion as well. And of course, actor and co-producer Deepika Padukone, will also join but there’s no information if Romi Dev, whom she essays, will also make it to the event. Finally, there will also be director Kabir Khan and the producers of ’83.'
Ranveer Singh announces 83 release date, film to hit the theatres on June 4
After several delays owing to the Covid-19 pandemic, Kabir Khan’s sports drama 83, starring Ranveer Singh as former cricketer Kapil Dev, will hit the theatres on June 4. The actor took to social media to make the announcement.
“June 4th, 2021!!!! in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. See you in cinemas!!! #ThisIs83,” he wrote, tagging the entire team of the film.
83 tells the story of how the Indian cricket team defeated West Indies to clinch their maiden World Cup in 1983. The film also stars Deepika Padukone, Pankaj Tripathi, Boman Irani, Saqib Saleem, Harrdy Sandhu, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Jatin Sarna and others.+
Earlier, it was rumoured that 83 might head straight for an OTT release. Kabir had confirmed that the makers were offered huge sums by streaming platforms to release the film directly online. However, he had maintained that it will come out only in theatres.
“83 is a film that has been envisioned and made to be experienced on the big screen and we are ready to wait for things to get normal and then release it in cinemas,” he had said.
Also see: Possessive Eijaz Khan pulls Pavitra Punia away from man she hugged, won't let go of her. Watch video
Ranveer told PTI in 2018 that he was stoked to play Kapil, whom he called ‘a legend in the truest sense’, on screen. “I always wanted to be part of a film where the take away would be that sense of national pride. The story of underdogs' triumph is completely lost. There is a whole generation that needs to know and I am happy to be fronting it,” he added.
Ranveer admitted that before he signed 83, he did not know how the Indian cricket team pulled off the spectacular win at the 1983 World Cup. “I had no idea how we won our first World Cup. They were a complete bunch of underdogs that nobody believed in and they fought and had the ultimate victory. It is a human story,” he said.
Get our Daily News Capsule
Thank you for subscribing to our Daily News Capsule newsletter.
Ranveer Singh Upcoming Movies 2021: Release Date, Cast, Trailer
Ranveer recently celebrated 10 years in the film industry. On Instagram, he shared a video, which traced his journey from being a newbie to becoming the heartthrob of the nation. Sharing the video, the actor wrote, “I only see possibilities. To defy definition. To transcend genres and empower a new generation to see their own possibilities and write their own stories.”
Apart from ruling the box office, Ranveer Singh launched his passion project IncInk, which completed two years this year. The actor, who turned an entrepreneur, found the label with the filmmaker Navzar Eranee. Under his label, the actor gave space to many hip-hop artists. Interestingly, the passion project was launched after the actor featured in Gully Boy, a Zoya Akhtar directorial, inspired by the lives of Indian street rappers Divine and Naezy. The actor had earlier mentioned he is proud that IncInk has “become a creative platform for budding, talented musicians and is empowering them to shine bright.”
Here’s a list of Ranveer Singh’s upcoming films:
Kabir Khan directorial 83 chronicles India’s first World Cup win under the captaincy of Kapil Dev in 1983. The film stars Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Pankaj Tripathi, Saqib Saleem and Harrdy Sandhu among others. Ranveer will be seen playing the role of Kapil Dev. Originally, the sports drama was scheduled to hit theatres on April 10, 2020, but got delayed due to the coronavirus-induced nationwide lockdown. However, 83 will now release on June 4, 2021. The movie will release in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
The film, directed by debutante director Divyang, marks the reunion of Ranveer Singh and filmmaker Maneesh Sharma, who gave the actor his first big break with 2010’s Band Baaja Baaraat. Set in Gujarat, the film will see Ranveer playing the role of a Gujarati for the first time. It marks the Bollywood debut of Arjun Reddy fame Shalini Pandey. Jayeshbhai Jordaar, which also features Boman Irani and Ratna Pathak Shah, is scheduled for an August 21, 2021 release.
Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi will see Ranveer Singh reprising his role of Sangram ‘Simmba’ Bhalerao. The film was supposed to release on April 30. However, the makers postponed the release date indefinitely owing to the surge in coronavirus cases in Maharashtra. The decision came after the Maharashtra government announced a night curfew and a weekend lockdown, under which theatres will remain shut till April 30.
The film’s team, in its official statement, termed the decision taken by director Rohit Shetty “brave and difficult”.
“The Honorable Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Mr Uddhav Thackeray had a discussion with director Rohit Shetty yesterday. In the meeting, Mr Uddhav Thackeray appreciated Rohit Shetty as he took the brave and difficult decision of postponing Sooryavanshi owing to the current COVID situation in the state,” read the makers’ statement.
Cirkus marks Rohit Shetty and Ranveer Singh’s second collaboration after their blockbuster outing Simmba. The film features Ranveer in a double role for the first time in his career, with Jacqueline Fernandez and Pooja Hegde as female leads. Apart from Ranveer, Jacqueline and Pooja, Cirkus has an ensemble cast including Varun Sharma, Siddhartha Jadhav, Johnny Lever, Sanjay Mishra, Vrajesh Hirjee, Vijay Patkar, Sulbha Arya, Mukesh Tiwari, Anil Charanjeett, Ashwini Kalsekar and Murli Sharma. The film, which is said to be an official adaptation of 1982 film Angoor, is scheduled for a December 31 release.
Apart from Cirkus, Sooryavanshi, Jayeshbhai Jordaar and 83, Ranveer recently signed the Hindi remake of hit Tamiil film Anniyan.
The yet-untitled Shankar directorial was announced on the auspicious occasion of Baisakhi in North India and Puthandu in Tamil Nadu. The Ranveer Singh starrer is slated to go on floors next year and will be co-produced by God Bless Entertainment.
Ranveer in a statement shared that he feels blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of the spectacular cinematic vision of Shankar. Calling him an ‘exception to the norm, a true disruptor’, the actor added that the filmmaker has shown the world that no vision is large enough to achieve on screen. He also said that it was a dream for him to work with Shankar, and he has a strong feeling that ‘we will create magic together.’
83 Movie (2021) | Cast | Songs | Teaser | Trailer | Release Date
83 is an upcoming Hindi movie written and directed by Kabir Khan. The film was jointly produced by Madhu Mantena, Vishnu Induri, Kabir Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala, Deepika Padukone and Vikramaditya Motwane. 83 movie features Ranveer Singh,Jiiva, Deepika Padukone, Pankaj Tripathi, Ammy Virk and Harrdy Sandhu in the main roles. Music director Pritam composed the songs and Julius Packiam composed the background score for this sports drama. Aseem Mishra handles the camera and editing is done by editor Rameshwar S. Bhagat. The story of the movie is entirely based on the real story of the 1983 Cricket World Cup. The film is scheduled to be released on 25 December 2021 on the occasion of Christmas. It is a theatre release.
Click here to know Upcoming Bollywood Movies
|Music||Pritam & Julius Packiam|
|Editor||Rameshwar S. Bhagat|
|Release date||25 December 2021 (Christmas)|
|Language||Hindi, Tamil, Telugu|
83 Movie Cast
Here is the complete cast list of 83 movie 2021,
- Ranveer Singh as Kapil Dev
- Deepika Padukone as Romi Dev neé Bhatia
- Tahir Raj Bhasin as Sunil Gavaskar
- Saqib Saleem as Mohinder Amarnath
- Ammy Virk as Balwinder Sandhu
- Jiiva as Krishnamachari Srikkanth
- Sahil Khattar as Syed Kirmani
- Chirag Patil as Sandeep Patil
- Adinath Kothare as Dilip Vengsarkar
- Dhairya Karwa as Ravi Shastri
- Dinker Sharma as Kirti Azad
- Jatin Sarna as Yashpal Sharma
- Nishant Dahiya as Roger Binny
- Harrdy Sandhu as Madan Lal
- R Badree as Sunil Valson
- Pankaj Tripathi as PR.Man Singh
- Satish Alekar as Shesharao Wankhede
83 Movie Teaser
83 Movie Trailer
83 Movie Songs
83 Movie Posters
For more Hindi Cinema News, Click here.
Movie trailer 83
2021 film by Kabir Khan
83 is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language biographicalsports film directed by Kabir Khan and jointly produced by Khan, Vishnuvardhan Induri, Deepika Padukone and Sajid Nadiadwala. Co-distributed by Reliance Entertainment, the film stars Ranveer Singh as cricketer Kapil Dev, along with Deepika Padukone, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Jiiva, Amrita Puri, Saqib Saleem, Harrdy Sandhu, Ammy Virk, Pankaj Tripathi, Boman Irani, Nishant Dahiya and Sahil Khattar.
In September 2017, Reliance Entertainment and Vibri Media hosted an event to announce the film with the team that had won the 1983 World Cup before shooting began on 5 June 2019 in England. Earlier scheduled for theatrical release on 10 April 2020, 83 was pushed to 25 December 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic. However, in November 2020, the film was again delayed to the first quarter of 2021 by makers seeing the worst occupancy report of audience towards theatres owing to the continuity of pandemic. The film was rescheduled for release on 4 June 2021. Then the release date of the film has been postponed indefinitely due to the rise in COVID-19 cases. It is now slated for cinema release on 24 December 2021.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2021)
Reliance Entertainment and Vibri Media hosted an event in September 2017 to announce the film along with the entire former team that won the Cricket World Cup in 1983. The cast and their roles were announced in February 2019. Amiya Dev, the daughter of Kapil Dev, joined as an assistant to the director, Kabir Khan. Mali Marshall was cast to play his father, West Indies fast bowler Malcolm Marshall. Composer Pritam joined to create an iconic anthem for the film.Deepika Padukone joined the cast as Kapil Dev's wife, Romi Bhatia, while also co-producing the film.Tamil actor Jiiva was signed to play Krishnamachari Srikkanth, marking his Hindi debut.
In the first week of April 2019 at a camp at Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, the cast trained at cricket with former cricketers Balwinder Sandhu and Yashpal Sharma. Singh was learning the game from Dev before the start of shooting in June.
Khan announced that the major shooting of the film would start in England in May 2019. The cast of '83 flew to London on 28 May. Principal photography began on 5 June at locations in Glasgow, Dulwich College in London, Edinburgh cricket club, Nevill Ground at Royal Tunbridge Wells in Kent and The Oval cricket ground. Khan stated, "Now that it's going on the floors, starting with the Glasgow schedule, everyone's excited to recreate a journey that made history, all thanks to our cricketing heroes of the '83 team." In mid-June, Padukone joined film team in Glasgow for her part of shooting. The three-month schedule of the film in London was finished on 1 September. Padukone finished her portion of shooting in mid-September. The filming was completed on 7 October 2019.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2021)
Initially releasing on 10 April 2020, 83 was shifted to Christmas 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic in India. However, in November 2020, Reliance Entertainment announced that the film has been postponed to the first quarter of 2021, seeing the worst occupancy report of audience towards theatres due to continuity of the pandemic. The film was rescheduled for release on 4 June 2021. Then the release date of the film has been postponed indefinitely due to the rise in COVID-19 cases.
Actors Kamal Haasan and Nagarjuna Akkineni bankrolled the Tamil and Telugu language rights of the film, under their Raaj Kamal Films International and Annapurna Studios banner, and the distribution rights of the former were acquired by YNOT X and the latter by Global Cinemas.
- ^Khurana, Amman (19 April 2019). "Ranveer Singh and boys prepping hard for Kabir Khan's '83 will charge you up – watch BTS video". Times Now News. Archived from the original on 19 April 2019. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- ^ ab"Ranveer Singh starrer 83′ set to release this Christmas". Bollywood Hungama. 26 September 2021. Retrieved 26 September 2021.
- ^"Sajid Nadiadwala and Madhu Mantena join hands for Ranveer Singh's '83". DNA. 15 May 2019. Archived from the original on 15 May 2019. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- ^"Sajid Nadiadwala o CO-PRODUCE Ranveer Singh starrer '83". Bollywood Hungama. 15 May 2019. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- ^"1983 Cricket World Cup Movie: Who is playing whom in the Ranveer Singh-starrer". midday. 19 February 2019. Archived from the original on 24 February 2019. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- ^"Ranveer Singh's '83 release date postponed after trailer event gets cancelled". Republic World. Archived from the original on 23 March 2020. Retrieved 20 March 2020.
- ^"Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 26 December 2020.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^ ab"BREAKING! Ranveer Singh starrer 83 to release on June 4, 2021". Bollywood Hungama. 19 February 2021. Archived from the original on 19 February 2021. Retrieved 19 February 2021.
- ^ ab"Sooryavanshi, No Time To Die, 83, Brahmastra and Other Films Still Delayed Amid Coronavirus". News 18. 23 May 2021. Archived from the original on 2 June 2021. Retrieved 31 May 2021.
- ^ ab"Watch: The story of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's life summed up in two seconds". Times of India. 12 June 2019. Archived from the original on 12 June 2019. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^"He loves challenges and that's why he is a part of '83, playing the role of the legendary #SunilGavaskar aka Sunny. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 14 February 2019. Archived from the original on 15 September 2020. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^Udhav Naig (2 February 2019). "Jiiva Choudary to play Krishnamachari Srikkanth in '83'". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 13 September 2020. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
- ^"Tamil actor @Actorjiivachoudary is batting at no.2 as he gets into the shoes of @KrisSrikkanth, the top scorer of the '83 World Cup Final. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 30 January 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^Pathak, Vedanshi (18 February 2019). "Saqib Saleem and Harrdy Sandhu join the cast of Ranveer Singh's '83". Filmfare. Archived from the original on 2 March 2019. Retrieved 23 February 2019.
- ^"Punjab's heartthrob @HARRDYSANDHU is prepping to play gritty all-rounder #MadanLal. #CastOf83 @RanveerOfficial @kabirkhankk #MadhuMantena @vishinduri @83thefilm #Relive83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. Archived from the original on 14 June 2021. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- ^"Rock-solid batsman #MohinderAmarnath will be played by the talented @Saqibsaleem. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 18 February 2019. Archived from the original on 16 September 2020. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^"Punjabi star @AmmyVirk will play #BalwinderSinghSandhu, who knocked out Gordon Greenidge in the '83 World Cup final. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 23 January 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^"YouTube star @issahilkhattar is a part of '83 and he will be playing none other than #SyedKirmani in the film. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 1 February 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^"@IamChiragpatil, son of cricketer #SandeepPatil, will play his father in '83. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 4 February 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^Taran Adarsh [@taran_adarsh] (30 March 2019). "Adinath Kothare to essay the role of #DilipVengsarkar in #83TheFilm... Stars Ranveer Singh as #KapilDev... Directed by Kabir Khan... Presented by Reliance Entertainment... Produced by Madhu Mantena, Vishnu Induri, Kabir Khan... #CastOf83 #Relive83 t.co/eOSCEvYtx8" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^ abcdDubey, Rachana (23 February 2019). "New actors join the squad for Kabir Khan's '83 movie". Times of India. Archived from the original on 23 February 2019. Retrieved 23 February 2019.
- ^"Ranveer Singh introduces Dinker Sharma as Kirti Azad in '83' character poster". Business Standard India. Archived from the original on 18 January 2020. Retrieved 21 March 2021.
- ^"Ranveer Singh introduces Dinker Sharma as Kirti Azad in '83'". Free Press Journal. Archived from the original on 24 October 2020. Retrieved 21 March 2021.
- ^"R Badree, who has worked in South Indian films, to essay the role of #SunilValson in #83TheFilm... Stars Ranveer Singh as #KapilDev... Directed by Kabir Khan... Presented by Reliance Entertainment... Produced by Madhu Mantena, Vishnu Induri, Kabir Khan... #CastOf83 #Relive83". Archived from the original on 17 April 2019. Retrieved 27 March 2019.
- ^"Boman Irani to enact the part of Farokh Engineer in #83TheFilm... Stars Ranveer Singh as #KapilDev... Directed by Kabir Khan... 10 April 2020 release. #Relive83". Taran Adarsh on Twitter. Archived from the original on 4 October 2020. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^"The man of the moment, @TripathiiPankaj, will inspire everyone with his role of #ManSingh. #CastOf83". Reliance Entertainment Twitter. 7 February 2019. Archived from the original on 7 May 2021. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- ^"Parvati Nair promotes the T10 League". Archived from the original on 10 November 2019. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- ^"Aditi Arya to make her Bollywood debut in Ranveer Singh's '83' - BeautyPageants". Archived from the original on 10 November 2019. Retrieved 10 November 2019.
- ^Taran Adarsh [@taran_adarsh] (27 September 2017). "The launch event of Kabir Khan - Ranveer Singh film, titled #83, was truly SPECTACULAR... Sharing some glimpses... #Relive83 t.co/h51rrRDJmM" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- ^"1983 Cricket World Cup Movie: Who is playing whom in the Ranveer Singh-starrer". midday. 19 February 2019. Archived from the original on 24 February 2019. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- ^"Kapil Dev's daughter joins Ranveer Singh's '83! Her role in the movie will surprise you". Bollywood Hungama. 27 March 2019. Archived from the original on 28 March 2019. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- ^"West Indies fast bowler Malcolm Marshall's son Mali Marshall joins '83". Bollywood Hungama. 16 April 2019. Archived from the original on 16 April 2019. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- ^"'83: Ranveer Singh and Kabir Khan set to collaborate with Pritam for an iconic anthem". Bollywood Hungama. 13 May 2019. Archived from the original on 13 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- ^"Tamil actor Jiiva to play Krishnamachari Srikkant in Ranveer Singh's '83' - Times of India". Archived from the original on 14 September 2020. Retrieved 30 January 2020.
- ^"Photos: Ranveer Singh and the cast of '83' train with Kapil Dev at Dharamshala Cricket Stadium". Times of India. 6 April 2019. Archived from the original on 9 April 2019. Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- ^"Ranveer Singh learning intricacies from Kapil Dev before shooting for '83'". The New Indian Express. 25 May 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- ^"Kabir Khan's Mind Blowing reaction Ranveer Singh's performance". Pop Diaries on YouTube. 22 February 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- ^"Suited, booted: '83' cast leaves for London". Business Standard India. 28 May 2019. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- ^Mathur, Kajol (17 May 2019). "Just in: Ranveer Singh to begin shooting for '83 in Glasgow". Filmfare. Archived from the original on 25 May 2019. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- ^Singh, Raghuvendra (12 June 2019). "Pictures: Deepika Padukone joins Kabir Khan's 83 in Glasgow". Filmfare. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- ^"Deepika Padukone Wraps up Shoot for Ranveer Singh Starrer '83 in Mumbai". News18. 14 September 2019. Archived from the original on 21 September 2019. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- ^"Deepika Padukone wraps up Ranveer Singh starrer '83 in Mumbai". PINKVILLA. Archived from the original on 25 September 2019. Retrieved 14 September 2019.
- ^"Deepika Padukone to Throw Wrap Up Party for Ranveer Singh and Team of '83". News18. 7 October 2019. Archived from the original on 19 December 2019. Retrieved 15 March 2020.
- ^"Ranveer Singh-starrer 83 postponed: The Kabir Khan film on 1983 World Cup will release on August 30, 2019". Hindustan Times. 4 February 2019. Archived from the original on 25 February 2019. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- ^Haasan, Kamal (23 January 2020). "Reliving the epic moment of winning the 83 World Cup which every Indian cherishes even today. We at @RKFI are delighted to present the film 83 in Tamil Nadu #Thisis83". @ikamalhaasan. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- ^adarsh, taran (23 January 2020). "BIGGG NEWS... #KamalHaasan to present #Tamil version, while #Nagarjuna to present #Telugu version of #83TheFilm". @taran_adarsh. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- ^YNOTX (23 January 2020). "Glad to be the distribution partner for #83thefilm.pic.twitter.com/hlHIHG1faL". @ynotxworld. Archived from the original on 15 September 2020. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- ^Studios, Annapurna (25 January 2020). "Presenting the First Look of the champions who brought home the World Cup in 1983! #ThisIs83 #83FirstLook". @AnnapurnaStdios. Archived from the original on 23 June 2021. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
A Bollywood film ‘83’, starred by Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone Ammy Wirk, Hardy Sandhu and directed by Kabir Khan is all set to release on 25th December 2021.
The movie will release in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam in cinema halls.
About the Film
It’s an upcoming Indian film based on the life of Cricketer Kapil Dev. It is a biographical sports film directed by Kabir Khan and produced jointly by Vishnuvardhan Induri, Deepika Padukon, and Sajid Nadiadwala. The production house of the film is Reliance Entertainment, Phantom Films, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, Vibri Media, KA Productions, Kabir Khan Films
The film stars Ranveer singh as Kapil Dev and Deepika Padukon as Kapil Dev’s wife. Ranveer Singh is in the lead role of captain of the Indian cricket team back in 1983 when India won the world cup championship title by defeating West indies
The film story is based on the 1983 Cricket World cup.
Ranveer Singh: He is an Indian actor who started his film career from Yashraj banners. His first Movie was Band Baja Barat . he has done superhit films like Padmavat, Ram Leela, etc.
Deepika Padukone: She is an Indian actress who works in the Hindi film industry as well as she has been part of international films too and one of the highest-paid actresses of Bollywood .she is named as one of the 100 most influential people in ‘Time’.
Tahir Raj Bhasin: Tahir is an Indian film actor born in Delhi. He did his debut from ‘Kismat Love Paisa Dilli But got recognized after his role in Kai Po Che’. And his last film Chichore was a superhit.
Jiva: Amar Chaudhary, known as Jiva is an Indian film actor and film producer too. He works mostly in Tamil cinemas and his father is a producer too, R.B Chaudhary.
Harrdy Sandhu: He is a Punjabi singer, actor, and former cricketer, he got fame with song Soch and Joker.
Ammy Wrik: Punjabi singer, actor, and producer who works in both Punjabi and Hindi films. He was seen in films like Qismat, Sufna, Bhuj.
Amrita Puri: She made her Bollywood debut with the romantic drama movie Aisha and he got recognition after her film Kai Po Che.
Sahil Khattar: He is an Indian YouTuber, television host, and actor. he works with youtube channels like Being Indian and Khattarnak.
Boman Irani: He is a well-known Indian actor, voice-over artist, and photographer who works in Hindi cinemas and theatre. He had his first success from Munna Bhai MBBS.
Pankaj Tripathi: He is an actor in Hindi cinemas, debuted in 2004 with a small role in Run and Omkara.
Initially, the release date of the film was 10th April 2020 but got shifted to Dec 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic in India. However, due to the covid pandemic Reliance Entertainment announced that the film will be released in the year 2021.
Now the film has been scheduled to be in cinemas this Christmas. Moreover, the posters have been out but the trailer is expected to release soon.
The audience is eagerly waiting for the release date, though the date is not confirmed yet.
Stay connected with us for every single detail about the film “83”. Also, get the latest updates about other movies, tv, and web series.
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh
- Streamlabs tutorial 2020
- Slideshare download ppt
- Classified ads knoxville
- Hi target fabrics
- Bu boston terrier
- Traditional plant stand
- Victron 48v inverter
83: Release Date, Trailer, Songs, Cast
- Release Date24 December 2021
- GenreBiography, Drama, Sport
- CastRanveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Jiiva, Pankaj Tripathi, Ammy Virk, Tahir Raj Bhasin, Saqib Saleem
- DirectorKabir Khan
- ProducerReliance Entertainment, Phantom Films, Kabir Khan, Deepika Padukone, Vishnu Vardhan Induri, Sajid Nadiadwala
- ProductionReliance Entertainment, Phantom Films, Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment, Vibri Media, KA Productions, Kabir Khan Films
- Certificate U/A
About 83 Movie (2021)
83 is a biographical sports drama based on Kapil Dev (Ranveer Singh), one of the most celebrated players in the history of Indian cricket. The storyline has a special focus on the historic win of India in the Cricket World Cup (1983) under Dev’s captaincy. Singh is known to have received special training from Kapil Dev before the shooting began. The star cast was also trained in the camp at Dharamshala Cricket Stadium, under the guidance of former cricketers Balwinder Sandhu and Yashpal Sharma.
83 Movie Ticket Offers, Online Booking, Ticket Price, Reviews and Ratings
83 Movie Trailer
The first look of the 83 movie is here for all the cricket enthusiasts, take a look below.