Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- Seeking an experienced assistant golf professional for the 2022 season April Through October. LPGA/PGA member preferred
- Main responsibilities:
- Teaching private lessons
- Ladies Clinics
- Running the Ladies Golf Program- weekly tournaments May-September (Knowledge of Golf Genius is a plus)
- Shop coverage
- Compensation includes:
- Hourly salary, 100% of lessons, health insurance, PGA dues, meals while on duty
Silo Ridge Field Club (Please send resumes to Cian Curley at [email protected])
- Silo Ridge Field Club is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Professional to join their team for the 2022 season.
- LPGA preferred
- The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to take ownership and develop both their Junior and Ladies golf program as well as play with our membership regularly.
- Looking for an outgoing personality who can engage in genuine interactions consistently to help provide an unmatched experience for members.
- Their season will run from mid April to end of October approximately. Winter opportunities may also be available at southern Discovery properties for the right candidate.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Benefits package
- Playing and Practice Privileges
- Possible Housing
- Winter Opportunities
The Tuxedo Club (Please send resumes to Chris Muldoon at [email protected])
- Seeking an Assistant Professional for the 2022 Season (from late-April through October, flexible)
- Qualified candidates should be PGA/LPGA Member or Apprentice with the desire ro work seasonally North & South are encouraged.
- This individual should have the experience and skillset to transition into the First Assistant Golf Professional role within 1-2 years.
- General Responsibilities:
- The position will assist with the management of the daily golf operation including managing and tracking play, training and supervising outside operations staff, inventory management and control, assisting with the tournament program, assist in coordinating the junior golf program, teaching lessons and clinics, club fitting, club repair and providing other professional services as appropriate.
- Experience in golf shop operations, merchandising, junior golf programs, and tournament operations are important.
- This person will be an active ambassador for an exceptional golf experience and be expected to play with member groups frequently.
- Click Here for more information
- Johns Island Club is seeking Seasonal and Associate Professionals for the 2021-22 season.
- Johns Island Club is looking for Professionals to work in all areas of our operation. We are seeking professionals who are engaging, ambitious, willing to learn, and work together in a cohesive team environment based on a culture of service and recognition. Two qualities of particular importance are willingness to engage and desire to serve.
- Click Here for full job description
- Shorehaven Golf Club is looking for an Assitant Golf Professional.
- This position reports to the Head Golf Professional. As an Assistant Golf Professional, your job is to assist with the day to day operations and provide other professional services to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- In this position you will have a specific leadership role in Individual Instruction and Junior Golf.
- For full job description, please Click Here
- Seeking Assistant Professional to fulfill around assistant position
- Candidate should be enrolled in PGA Program
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in tournament operations
- Clinics at all levels
- Shop hours
- Club repair
- Junior golf Coordination
- Housing is available.
- Seeking Assistant Golf Professional
- Tee to Green Pro Services at Sunken Meadow Golf Course in Kings Park on the north shore of Long Island is seeking an immediate hire with experience in both golf shop retail, checking in golfers and junior golf. Must be personable and enjoy working in a team atmosphere. Majority of time spent in golf shop and teaching junior camps.
- Experience Required:
- Golf shop retail
- Checking in golfers
- Junior golf camps and junior clinics
- Additional Income opportunities:
- Per hour in Golf Shop and teaching Junior Golf Camps
- Opportunity to teach private lessons available
- % of Club Sales
- Position is through mid to late fall (possible year-round opportunity)
- Looking to fill position as soon as possible
- No housing available
- Playing and practice privileges
- Discounts in shop
- Clothing allowance
- Assistant Professional (PGA or Associate PGA Members)
- Specific Responsibilities - include but are not limited to:
- Conduct Junior Golf clinics
- Assist with men’s, women’s, and junior golf events and programs
- Assist in tournament operations and weekly events including planning, promotion, course set-up, preparation, scoring, prize distribution, and follow up Assist in Player Development programs using PGA tools and resources
- Assist with golfer starting times and tournament sign ups.
- Assist in managing facility tournament operations including weekly events
- Provide club fitting services to customers
- Directly responsible for timely and consistently maintaining the club’s USGA Handicap System
- Play golf in competitive and non-competitive situations
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times
- Assist in coordinating golf activities with other departments
- Assist with all opening and closing procedures
- Assist members and guests by answering phones in a professional manner
- Knowledge, Skills and Traits
- Complete knowledge of the game of golf, rules of golf, golf facility operations and tournament operations
- Act as a role model for all employees by demonstrating the behavior and work ethic expected of all employees
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated with desire to promote and market
- Service and customer focused attitude
- Experienced in written and oral business communications
- Remain up-to-date on customer relationship management tactics and strategies
- Maintain and promote a positive professional image within the community
- Attend conferences, workshops, meetings, and trade shows to keep abreast of marketing and business trends
- Maintain a credible golf game and remain current on teaching innovations
- 100% of Lessons
- Major Medical supplement
- Staff Arrangement
Position: Communications Coordinator– Full Time
The PGA of America was born in New York in 1916, and has grown into the country’s largest sports association, made up of over 28,000 professionals. At the forefront of the National PGA both then and today, is the Metropolitan Section. Though it ranks only 16th in total number of section members, the Metropolitan PGA’s professionals, clubs, and programs are nationally known for their leadership, innovation, and quality. The programming in particular has helped elevate our local association to a position of prominence, both in the New York area and among its national counterparts.
The Metropolitan PGA is seeking a resourceful and motivated individual to manage the Communications Department for the Section which includes our Metropolitan PGA Professional Events, as well as Metropolitan PGA Foundation initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Field (Communications/Marketing/PR/Journalism/etc)
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience in videography, conducting interviews, and photography
- Experience with video/photo editing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience in website management and basic html knowledge
- Experience with graphic design/visual work (Graphics for social media/advertising/magazine & booklet design
- Strong familiarity with different avenues of social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Flickr etc.
- Ability to travel by car throughout tri-state area and work long days on occasion
- Working knowledge of/interest in golf
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve and offer solutions
- Strong work ethic and desire to excel in sports marketing
- Excellent communication and public relation skills
- Manage communications platforms, including, but not limited to: websites, social media sites, electronic mail, newsletters
- Maintain a strong image on all social media platforms and stay up to date on section wide news/PGA Professional involvement
- Set social media marketing goals and create campaigns to meet audience goals on social media platforms
- Create engaging, relevant content for the organization and distribute through digital outlets
- Photograph/Video events and edit for publications, website, and social media
- Cover all major Section Professional Events and major Foundation events
- Produce Video Recaps following major Section Professional Events and major Foundation events
- Produce Quarterly Magazines
- Write and produce press releases, media guides, and other digital/print publications when necessary
- Work with staff, professionals, junior golfers, and alumni to develop content
- Work with Section Departments to plan and cover necessary events/projects (Tournaments, PGA HOPE, Junior Golf: Junior Tour, DCP, Junior League)
- Work with Met PGA Partners & Sponsors on promotional emails/social media posts
- Work with the Executive Director, Board, and Committee on budgeting for the Communications Department for equipment, software, social platforms, etc. necessary for new communication initiatives
- Work and coordinate with the Communications Chair and Committee on new ideas, initiatives, and goals
- Produce yearly Special Award Videos for Recipients
- Other projects as assigned
- Salary – 30,000-40,000, plus job related expenses
- Health Insurance
- Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Met PGA staff apparel and uniforms
- Tremendous opportunity to network with various professionals in golf/ sports industry
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
VETWORKS is an initiative of the Metropolitan PGA Section Foundation that helps pair military veterans with employment opportunities at Metropolitan Section golf courses.
Eligible Veterans: PGA HOPE Graduates
Types of jobs available: Part Time/Full Time/Volunteer positions
If you are interested in possible employment at a local golf course please sign up below and we will contact you.
Possible VETWORKS Opportunities Include:
Golf Shop Attendant
This position will provide support to the Golf Professional Staff in all aspects of the Golf Shop operation.
Starters and Rangers/Outside Operations/Bag Room to help manage tee times and player start times, and to help facilitate play around the course, golf clubs hirestarters and rangers. The starter is the first tee's gatekeeper, managing the tee times as players begin their rounds. This position requires organizational skills and a personable demeanor, as starters welcome golfers to the course. Rangers manage play around the golf course by keeping tabs on pace‐of‐play and helping assist
players with such things as misplaced clubs or a lost ball.
A golf cart attendant is responsible for the maintenance of golf carts and other related equipment. He is
supposed to ensure the cleanliness practices of the golf cart. The golf cart attendant should be aware of all the
rules, regulations and policies of the organization he is working with because he might be asked to provide
information regarding this to the players and members.
The person who carries a player's bag and clubs, and gives insightful advice and moral support. A good caddy is
aware of the challenges and obstacles of the golf course being played, along with the best strategy in playing it.
Golf Association Field Staff
Assist local golf associations with administration of golf tournaments and events.
Golf Course Maintenance Crew
Assist the golf course superintendent, or head greenskeeper, with different varieties of grasses, trees and
shrubs on the golf course.
Locker Room Attendant
Assigns dressing room facilities, locker space or clothing containers, and supplies to patrons of athletic or
bathing establishment: Issues dressing room or locker key.
Food and Beverage
Opportunities in the clubhouse, halfway house, and beverage cart opertation.
Employment met pga
How do you. looks and laughs. Its true, for a long time I hadnt soared my sailor in her hole. Fuck, what else is she up to. Jerking off in such conditions is completely impossible.Met PGA 2015 Spring Educational Forum - Sasho MacKenzie
"female". Don't you mind. I dont mind, I answered timidly, out of surprise. Exactly. Yes, no problem.
- Intro concave wheels
- 2020 rating meme
- The communal narcissist
- Vine plant stand
- It jobs glassdoor
- Slant glass vase
- Pdk cloud node
- Cabochons 4 sale
And you. She answered and nodded her head in response. The man next to me again smiled at me only with a glance. He clearly understood everything, the beast.