Creative Writing Prompts — Hand-holding
The purest form of human connection.
- tiny hands in big hands
- calloused hands in soft hands
- cold hands in warm hands
- hands with the perfect ratio to each other for hand-holding
- platonic hand-holding
- running their thumb over the other’s hand
- dancing with their hands holding onto each other
- squeezing hand for comfort and encouragement
- holding hands across the table
- happily doing everything with just one hand, if it means they don’t have to let go
- not wanting to lose each other in a big crowd
- possessive hand-holding
- linking hands together during sex
- grabbing hand to show them something
- loosely holding onto each other’s hands, laying in one’s lap
- only linking the pinkies together, not ready to let go completely
- holding hands while skating
- excitedly grabbing each other’s hands during a concert, jumping up and down together
- playing with each other’s fingers
- pressing the other’s hand against their cheek
- holding hands while one is balancing on a small wall
- grabbing the other’s hand to pull them back from something
- holding hands under the table
- only realizing it when they have to let go
- standing in front of each other, holding both their hands
- holding their hands above their head, fingers linked together
- passionate hand-holding
- grabbing the other’s hand so they don’t fall
- holding hands while running through the rain
- brushing against each other, linking fingers together for a second
- grabbing their hand to grab their attention
- not really paying attention, both doing something else, but still holding hands
- bandaging the other’s hand and not quite letting go
- holding hands while driving
- grabbing the other’s hand to pull them back to them
- unconsciously searching out each other’s hand while sleeping
- not realizing they’re holding hands till someone points it out
- swinging hands back and forth, skipping like children
- holding hands in a museum to pull them to the next exhibition
- letting go when there is an obstacle in their way and immediately grabbing each other’s hand again when they pass it
- loosely holding onto each other’s hand
- dragging the other with them, holding their hand
- raising the other’s hand to their lips to kiss it softly
- holding hands while jumping down from somewhere together
- comparing hand sizes, then linking fingers together
See more posts like this on Tumblr#holding hands#writing inspiration#writing ideas#creative writing#romantic#romance#fluff#hand-holding#writing prompts#prompts#date ideas#creativepromptsforwriting#fluffy prompts#prompt list
More you might like
A warm embrace.
- friendly hugs
- hug around the waist
- hugging while twirling around
- comforting hugs
- side hugs
- hugging and gently holding the other’s head
- pulling someone into a hug
- hugging while walking
- eye-to-eye hugs
- hiding their face in the other’s neck
- clinging to each other
- hugging while lying down together
- group hugs
- hugging with head on shoulder
- tender embrace
- ‘not wanting to let go’ hugs
- hugging from behind
- bear hugs
- hugging with hands in each other’s pockets
- hugs and kisses
- hugging and jumping up and down together
- familiar hugs
- hugging with height-difference
- gentle hugs
- hugging with patting on back
- piggy back hugs
- quick hugs
- hugging while slow dancing
- one-sided hugs
- hugging while straddling the partner
- long-lasting hugs
- ‘picking them up’ hugs
- hugging while grabbing butt
- cuddle pile
- goodnight kisses
- hand kisses
- smiling while kissing
- lips barely touching
- morning kisses
- slow kisses
- passionate kisses
- kisses on the cheek
- first kisses
- goodbye kisses
- welcome home kisses
- kisses on the corner of their mouth
- frustrated kisses
- kissing each other breathless
- soothing kisses
- nose kisses
- kisses as a promise
- short pecks
- forehead kisses
- kisses on head
- “we’ll face this together” kisses
- kisses in the rain
- life-or-death kisses
- kisses for a cover
- hard kisses
- giggling while kissing
- desperate kisses
- neck kisses
- hushed conversation in-between kisses
- eyelid kisses
- gentle stroking of cheeks
- small kisses
- kissing it better
- jaw kisses
- wake-up kisses
- kissing away tears
- public kisses
- relieved kisses
- kisses for comfort
- tummy kisses
- kisses to shut them up
- slowly kissing down the body
- “we’ll see each other again” kisses
- kissing each finger
- sleepy kisses
- angry kisses
- feather-light kisses
- kisses with trembling lips
- secret kisses
- kisses with their last dying breath
Feeling another human’s touch.
- touching foreheads
- running fingers through hair
- hiding face in neck
- caressing the other’s hand
- feeling their pulse
- patting the other’s head
- holding hands
- shielding the other one with their body
- listening to the other’s heartbeat
- spooning at night
- laying their hand on the other’s neck
- pushing a strand of hair behind their ear
- nudging the other one
- putting an arm around the other’s waist
- hugging each other
- massaging them
- holding the other’s chin up
- squishing the other’s cheek
- high fiving
- bandaging/stitching up an injury
- kissing the other’s brow
- falling asleep on the other’s shoulder
- carrying the other one in their arms
- whispering in their ear, lips touching the skin
- stroking the other’s arm soothingly
- kissing the top of their head
- pulling the other one towards them
- feeling for each other in the dark
- tickling the other one
- grabbing onto their arm
- doing a pinky swear
- caressing the other’s back
- tasting their smile
- washing the other’s body
- kissing their bruises and scars
- lifting the other one up
- putting their head on the other’s chest
- stroking their leg
- leaning into the other’s side
- patting them on the back
- sitting close and knees touching
- braiding the other’s hair
- giving them a piggy-back ride
- sitting on the other’s lap
- feeling their temperature
- linking arms with each other
- touching their elbow to get their attention
- dancing with each other
- holding onto the other’s shoulders for support
- putting a hand over the other’s mouth to shut them up
50 Cute Date Ideas
- taking a rain walk
- going to a library and showing each other their favourite books
- visiting a waterpark together
- taking a walk through a park or a forest and admiring the colors
- going to the zoo and pointing out the coolest animals
- playing disk golf together
- doing a scavenger hunt for cute little trinkets
- visiting a museum about something you know nothing about
- going to a bookshop and selecting books for each other
- having a picknick with lots of seasonal food
- visiting a brewery and doing a tasting
- going to a café with an amazing tea selection
- watching movies together while it storms outside
- visiting a park and playing basketball or football together
- going on a bicycle tour and finding new places
- making pottery together and carving in their initials as a memento for the cute date
- playing board games in a small café
- going thrift shopping together or checking out a flea market
- getting trash bags and cleaning up a public place together
- going on a night hike and enjoying the dark and silent world with just each other as company
- singing karaoke together
- going inline skating and trying not to fall too often
- swimming in a lake together
- visiting some old castles/churches/etc. they’ve always wanted to check out
- going to a fair and playing games and going on the Ferris wheel
- picking apples together
- taking a painting class and gifting each other the painting they made
- going to a concert of their favourite band
- playing paintball as a team or against each other
- going to the movies and buying their favourite treats
- watching the sunrise or sunset together
- cooking for each other and judging each other’s food like they’re on Top Chef
- going on hayrides
- visiting an escape room and trying to solve the puzzles
- going camping nearby and enjoying the time without distractions
- visiting an amusement park and going on all the fun rides
- going to a restaurant they’ve never been to and trying new food together
- trying to learn a new skill together
- doing a movie marathon with childhood favourites
- checking out all the wonderful plants in the botanical garden
- visiting an old cemetery and making up stories for the different graves
- going to a trampoline park together
- watching a drag show together
- renting a paddleboat and seeing how far they can go
- checking out lost places together
- doing a photo shoot at a cool location
- taking dance lessons together
- going on a guided city tour even if both grew up there
- doing a pub crawl and trying different drinks
- volunteering together for something that’s important to both of them
If you like my blog and want to support me, you can buy me a coffee! And check out my Instagram! 🥰
Showing that they care.
- smiling at each other from across the room
- randomly texting a gif or emoji
- laying their hand on the other’s leg
- kiss to the side of the head
- squeezing the other’s shoulder
- fixing the other’s clothes
- guiding them with a hand on the small of their back
- embracing them from behind
- ruffling their hair
- placing their chin on the other’s shoulder
- calling them nicknames
- winking at them
- teasing each other good-naturedly
- putting an arm around the other’s shoulder
- washing the other’s hair
- taking a photo of the smiling or in their element
- looking in each other’s eyes
- putting a blanket on them
- tugging at the other’s clothes to keep them close
- making them food they like
- laughing at their jokes
- placing a hand on the back of the other’s neck
- brushing strands of hair away
- patting their head
- sharing an umbrella
- bumping shoulders into each other
- randomly face-timing just to hear their voice/see their face
- pressing their foreheads together
- nudging them to show they are right beside them
- laying their head on the other’s shoulder
Love Language Part I|Part II
Physical One-Liners Part II
- “Your lips are just too damn kissable.”
- “That colour looks perfect on your skin.”
- “Sometimes when we hug, I don’t ever want to let go.”
- “Don’t roll your eyes at me.”
- “Should I comb your hair for you?”
- “Your body fits perfectly with mine while dancing.”
- “Come on, take my hand.”
- “Those legs of yours look like they go on forever.”
- “Your hands are so cold, let me warm them up.”
- “Did you know that you have a million freckles on your shoulders?”
- “That look in your eyes means nothing good.”
- “Is that a blush I see?”
- “Can I braid your hair?”
- “Ah, your feet are ice-cold!”
- “I can hardly wait to put a ring on that finger.”
If you like my blog and want to support me, you can buy me a coffee! 🥰
- Person A is feeling down and Person B does not like to see them this way, so they start to bring them food, a nice cup of tea and their favourite blanket.
- Person A does not want to be alone right now, but they’re struggling with telling Person B that.
- They haven’t seen each other in a long time, but Person A realizes they are still Person B’s emergency contact, when they get a call from the hospital.
- Person A is having a panic attack and they desperately try to hide it, but Person B sees right through them and knows the right thing to do to calm A down.
- Person A is sick and when they don’t answer their phone, Person B shows up at their front door with a concerned look and some soup.
- After an emotionally and physically draining case at work, Person A wants to keep Person B close by, so that they can be there if Person B has a breakdown.
- Person A is not the kind of person who goes to a friend to ask for help, but Person B knows them well enough to understand when the help is needed.
- Person A knows that Person B will need more help, when they are ready for it, but for now they hope that holding them tightly and talking to them softly is a good start in the right direction
- Person A got into a fight, even though Person B told them not to do it, but Person B still takes care of Person A afterwards.
- Person A gets woken up by a scream and they quickly realize that Person B must be having a nightmare. They slowly wake them up, so they don’t get more scared and stay awake with them for as long as they need it.
If you like my blog and want to support me, you can buy me a coffee! 🥰
Hallo! I can't thank you enough for the content that you have here! I've been meaning to ask if you have any advice for writing a kiss scene that's fluffy and not sexual or smutty (like the use of tongue) I get that it's natural for people to deepen a kiss but my ship really doesn't give off steamy vibes, fluffy one really, and unfortunately most of the kissing advice I've seen involves steamy content so it's really a struggle for me to write a soft kiss scene. Thank you!
Thank you so much for the compliment and you’re very welcome!
Fluffy kiss scene
In a fluffy, non-sexual kiss scene I would make the kisses shorter, but more frequent, everything is a bit slower and calmer. There is no need for urgency. It’s almost a bit lazy. Instead of deepening the kiss they would give each other a short kiss on the lips and then another one and another one, but they would also focus on other things in the scene.
- soft smiles
- innocent touches, like neck and shoulders
- forehead touches and kisses
- hushed conversation
- eyelid kisses
- gentle stroking of cheeks
- soft laughs
- tucking hair behind ears
I hope this is what you where looking for, have fun!
I don't know if this has already been done, but what about prompts for non-verbal ways of saying "I care about you" but not necessarily "I love you" (random examples: fixing someones tie, ruffling their hair, ecc)?
I have a list here for love language. It’s more about showing “I love you” but a few of them could be used for just caring as well.
And here are some more ideas:
Love Language - Showing you care
- fixing someone’s tie
- ruffling their hair
- making an effort to spend time together
- smiling at them from across the room
- encouraging them to talk in a bigger group
- making and bringing them food
- asking them how their day was
- giving them a random hug
- showing them things that reminded them of them
- fixing their jacket collar or hood
- clapping them on the shoulder
- keeping promises
- asking them about things they enjoy talking about
- watching movies and shows together
- offering to help with chores
- remembering things they told them
Hope you enjoy them and have a nice day!
Hi! Love your blog!! I wanted to know if you had some ideas about how to create quick chemistry (trust+physical) between two characters who just recently met. Thank you so much!!
Hi Anon :)
Thank you so much!
How to create quick chemistry
The secret behind a quick connection between two people is a shared experience.
This experience can be huge or incredibly small.
Let’s go with huge first.
🚗 It’s time to depart!
🚸 The Little Detours Store is open NOW!
🚦 Thank you to our contributors, our mods, and our fans who helped support us! Download your copy today!
🚗 Want a little extra? Check out our $5 Merch Pack featuring messenger stickers by @goguuma_, and other goodies from our contributors!
🚨 100% of proceeds go towards supporting Yemen Emergency Aid with our fabulous charity partner, Baitulmaal!
🚑 If you are interested in learning more about the crisis in Yemen, please visit Baitulmaal’s website, and check out the Yemen Crisis Carrd!
🎸 Today’s song, “Last Day in Morioh”, was provided to you by @shalfi_!
💿 Stream Morioh Today!
🚗 As always, thank you to our contributors! We could not have done this without them, and we are so grateful for everything they do!! Please give them a follow and support their work!
🎨 Today’s trailer and graphics were brought to you by @fearquestion
tomorrow x together ::holding hands for the first time !
yeonjun — it happened on impulse of the moment. he lifted his hand up mid-way in the air, asking for a high-five, and when your palm hit his, his hand smoothly clasped around yours, refusing to let go. he met your eyes, the previous playful grin lingering on his face, before he intertwined your fingers together and squeezed it lightly as he began walking again, continuing the conversation like nothing had happened.
soobin — it was accidental until it was not. before you could trip and fall over, he caught you by grasping your hand tightly and it was so natural how you both wordlessly decided to keep holding hands. he swung his arm happily with a gleeful grin on his face, stretching both your arms until you were a few feet away from him before he pulled you back close, slightly spinning you around, laughter escaping your lips.
beomgyu — the first time you held hands was during a concert. he clutched your hand and said it was simply so that you wouldn’t get separated amongst the crowd, but you noticed the certain softness in his eyes when you squeezed his hand in response. he barely let it go the whole night. it didn’t matter if he was swaying to the music, talking to his friends, or using his phone to take pictures and videos, his hold on your hand never faltered.
taehyun — he was helping you with your exam at the library. the more you read, the shakier your breath became as the dreadful feeling loomed. that was when he placed his hand on top of yours under the table. it was a simple gesture but it gave you a sense of stability and security. he rubbed his thumb soothingly over the back of your hand and gave it a gentle yet firm squeeze when you held his hand back. you weren’t officially together yet but it was at that moment you fell in love a little deeper.
huening kai — you’d been quietly walking side by side when you felt the back of his hand brush against yours ever so slightly. after a moment, you tentatively made the first move, hooking your pinky with his. almost immediately, he unrolled his fingers, spreading them over the expense of your palm before lacing your fingers together. you glanced at him only to see that he was looking forward with a soft smile on his face and a hint of redness on his cheeks.
#txt#txt fluff#txt reactions#tomorrow x together#txt imagines#txt blurbs#txt headcanons#txt soft hours#txt drabbles#txt scenarios#yeonjun#txt soobin#txt yeonjun#beomgyu#choi beomgyu#txt taehyun#huening kai#txt x reader707 notesSours: https://soleilsuhh.tumblr.com/post/655999313687740417/tomorrow-x-together-holding-hands-for-the-first
Q: What is it like starting a new relationship in your forties, compared with your twenties?
A: “It’s very different,” she says. “I think you are more fully formed, especially if you have taken time out of previous relationships to find yourself.
“Early on after the break-up of my last relationship and before my current one, (see previous text - obviously she didn’t have time) somebody encouraged me to write a list of needs and wants in a future partner. If you go on a date with someone and realise they won’t meet, say, three of those needs, then they are not the person for you. It may last as a relationship, but it won’t make you happy.“
“And there is a new creativity nowadays to what a relationship should look like, too. For instance, my partner and I don’t live together.”
“If we did, that would be the end of us. It works so well as it is, it feels so special when we do come together.” (if we don’t work together, and if we do, we see each other every day and it’s so special too)
“We choose when to be together.
"There is nothing locking us in, nothing that brings up that fear of ‘Oh gosh, I can’t leave because what will happen to the house, how will we separate?”
“I start to miss the person I want to be with, which is a lovely feeling." (we are together every day but I still miss him)
(the red letters are mine)
Tumblr holding hands
Twitching with excitement, making several laps of honor around my clitoris, it hides again, gently controlled by the gentle hand of your rider. But I am trying to imagine how such a test seems to you an unbearable torture - after all, the slightest attempt of yours to touch me or move is immediately.
Ruthlessly suppressed by me.Holding Hands Meaning - 9 Different Ways to Hold Hands
Together can understand this, while preserving all that fullness of feelings, desires, and respect for each other. For some time now, my mother-in-law Natasha's mother and I are lovers. The mother of my wife, Margarita Stepanovna, is still quite a sexy woman.
You will also like:
- Sorrento therapeutics antibody
- Cheap cadillac cts
- Urban bulk foods
- Dr randy mclaughlin
- Silhouette flowers designs
- Imu sensor arduino
- Simple shot torque
- Craigslist asheville puppies
- Simple key dodge
- Hades greek statue
- Camaro 1ls engine
- Kdrv weather radar
- Univox guitar amp
It looks like I'm being filmed and, it seems, for a long time. Here I am. But I don't have time to get scared: I'm being fucked again. The dressed member, having moved between my parted thighs, enters my accessible hole, forcing me to scream whine.