15 DIY T-shirt Craft Ideas
Everyone have some old t-shirts, Should they be tossed out? No! They can be reused and recycled. If you are a follower of diy, you would be doing a little effort to transform those old and worn out t-shirt into trendy ones. Here are a 15 DIY T-shirt Craft Ideas for examples that would help you in creating your own designs, cuts and patterns on old fabrics.
Cut the bottom of the shirt into 5 inches long stripes and lock small beads on each of those stripes. For this purpose you can use old hair braid beads or in other case you can simply make knots of each two consecutive knots. Another way to make trendy shirt is to cut stripes just below the neck and leave it that way.
Using two or more fabric colors sprinkle them onto a shirt using brush. Also one can make shapes of different things using those sprinkled colors like one can place a paper made heart onto the shirt and spray all over the shirt and then remove the heart shaped paper, only a plain heart shape will be there and rest of the shirt will be filled with sprinkles. One can sprinkle fabric bleach on colored t-shirt to erase the original color and it will create a unique cute color.
Another technique is to stitch a net lace in the bottom of shirt. For a stretched out shirt, cut the neck and make a waistband to add pleated look. Or instead of adding waistband two straps can be stitched stitch some colored fabric on the underside of shirt, and rip the front fabric to make different shapes like heart etc.
Using a little effort different patterns and designs can be made using fabric colors, scissor, blade, brush etc. and just a little creative effort can give your outfit a trendy and elegant look.
DIY Choker Cutout T-Shirt:
Beaded Fringe DIY T-Shirt:
Sliced V-neck Illusion T-shirt:
Paint Splatter T-shirt:
DIY Lace Edged T-Shirt:
DIY Off-shoulder T-shirt Dress:
DIY T Shirt Cut:
Braided T-Shirt Top:
Peek-A-Boo Heart Shaped Off Shoulder Tee:
T-shirt With Hand Painted Fabric Design:
Tshirt Toddler Fun Panda Eyes:
One Shoulder Shirt without Sewing:
DIY Distressed Flag T-shirt:
Bleached Letters Tshirt:
Lace Up Collar & Basket Weaving Tshirt:
Image: trashtocouture, trashtocouture
How many of you have tons of old t-shirts lying around? I know I do! Well, today is your lucky day! We have 24 T-Shirt Craft ideas from fellow crafters to help you make something beautiful out of your old tee stash!
Zoe asks, “Hi- I have just de cluttered and now have about 10 jersey and cotton tops, t shirts and long sleeves, which I would like to use the fabric from. They’re mostly unworn so in good condition, I was wondering if anyone had any original ideas or what to use them for, besides headbands and baby things which is what springs to mind! Thanks!”
Suggestions for this post were taken from this thread on the Craftaholics Anonymous® Facebook Page. Follow along on Facebook for daily Crafting Q&A and Craft Tips!
T-Shirt Pom Tutorial
“Tote Bags!” – Peggy K.
Easy Tote Bag Tutorial
“I was just going to suggest rugs. In fact I have a small collection of shirts ans whatnot that I plan to cut into t-shirt yarn and work with. Eventually…” – Sharon T.
How to Make a Rag Rug
DIY T-Shirt Necklace – Five Ways
“There is a great youtube video on making a t-shirt circle skirt. Comfy and twirly.” – Lisa C.
Recycled Tees into Braided Necklaces by My Cakies
4th of July T-Shirt Wreath
“I make no sew prayer flags or party flags. Cut the bottoms into squares and use the hemmed edge to draw a string through. To make them prayer flags, have everyone write or draw something inspiring. They look fabulous in your yard for parties if you have lots of colors, but I like plain white too.” – Tina K.“You can also refashion into peasant tops,cardigan or summer dresses for younger girls” – Lori G.
DIY Rosette Pillow from The Sweet Life
“Also, knit scarves using blocks serged together to create an infinity scarf.” – Lynda S.
T-Shirt into Skirt Tutorial by Whipperberry for Craftaholics Anonymous
“T-shirt flowers. You can put them on statement necklaces or hair clips.” – Sami H.
DIY T-Shirt Yarn from CraftPassion
DIY Christmas Pom Pom Ornaments from T-Shirts
“Use them for waistbands for skirts and yoga pants. You could make arm warmers.” – Carly E.
Infinity Scarf from T-Shirt Tutorial from Schwin & Schwin
T-Shirt to Infinity Scarf Makeover
“You can make small pet beds with the long sleeve t-shirts. You sew the neck hole together, stuff the sleeves tightly with old fabric or fiberfill and then sew the wrists together which forms a circle. Lightly stuff the upper portion of the shirt for a comfy bed,then stitch the shirt body to the sleeves. I’d turn the excess shirt bottom to the inside so no cutting is necessary. Now you have a circle bed !! Little or no cost. Use,donate to shelter or give to friend! A quick repurpose!” – Becky C.
Turn Old T-Shirts into Bracelets from Family Chic
T-Shirt Pom Pom Spider
Jersey Rosette Bracelets from JuJuBe for UCreate
What are your favorite things to make from old t-shirts? How do you reuse old tees? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
Join us on our Facebook page for tons of crafting inspiration!
Share and Enjoy
Hi! I'm Linda, the craft addict behind Craftaholics Anonymous®, a craft blog. Crafting is cheaper than therapy, right? When I'm not DIYing something, I can be found taxiing around our 4 crazy kids or working out. Or shoe shopping... because you can never have too many shoes! Happy crafting! ♥
We all have dozens of old t-shirts we don’t wear anymore. Or if we don’t, they are super easy to pick-up from any local thrift store. That’s what makes these 25 t-shirt crafts for teens so much fun…literally anyone with access to t-shirts can do them. Happy Crafting!
25 T-Shirt Crafts for Teens
1. This easy to make t-shirt skirt is a perfect way to add to your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
2. Fashionable headbands can make or break any outfit.
3. And while you’re updating your wardrobe, why not make this shag rug for your room.
4. Don’t leave your phone on the floor when you can pop it into this hanging basket.
5. Going to the beach? You NEED this t-shirt bag!
6. Bracelets don’t have to be expensive to be flirty and fun.
7. Why pay big bucks for designer t’s when you can make this bleach spray shirt at home?
8. Rainy weekend? This latch hook rug is a perfect time waster for sitting in front of the television.
9. Where do you keep your change? I keep mine in this coil bowl.
10. Don’t cover up with some bulky old apron when you can make this adorable, easy apron instead.
11. Who doesn’t enjoy hanging out in pajama pants?
12. These pom-poms make a great decoration for your walls.
13. Just because you’re a teen doesn’t mean you don’t still enjoy fringe swirling around your legs. This ombre fringe skirt is Exactly what you’ve been looking for.
14. Hoodies and teen life were MADE for each other. And now you can make your own hoodies out of old t-shirts.
15. This fringe necklace is an awesome addition to any accessory stash.
16. Speaking of accessories, this ruffle scarf is a must-have.
17. Yoga pants are like socially acceptable wear-out pajama bottoms. Why? Who knows. But since they’re made from old t-shirts you KNOW they’ll be comfy.
18. Want to commemorate that t-shirt, but not ruin the design? Turn it into wall art.
19. This maxi dress is super comfortable and super inexpensive to make.
20. It’s summer. Somewhere. And this no-sew halter top is something you’ll need for your summer wardrobe.
21.Tired of things sliding off your nightstand? These placemats keep everything, well, in place.
22. Snuggle up under this throw blanket made from all of your favorite old t-shirts.
23. Once you’ve made the throw, you’ve got to accessorize with pillows. It’s the law.
24. This side-gathered shirt is super easy to make and totally fashion forward.
25. Perk up your floor decor with this hula hoop rag rug. It’ll only take a few hours to make, but if you’ve got a few hours, why not make something awesome?
200 ratings Write a review
Excluding Shipping & Custom charges ( Shipping and custom charges will be calculated on checkout )
*All items will import from USA
Order now and get it around Sunday, October 24
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
|Package Dimensions : ||10 x 8 x 1 inches (25.4 x 20.3 x 37.6 cm); 4.8 Ounces (136.08 grams)|
|Department : ||Mens|
|Manufacturer : ||Crafting Gifts|
|ASIN : ||B07ZZPCNRM|
|What is in the box||Crafting T-Shirt... For more details, please check description/product details|
Customer Questions & Answers
- No question and answer found
0 customers ratings
- 5 Star 0%
- 4 Star 0%
- 3 Star 0%
- 2 Star 0%
- 1 Star 0%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- No customer reviews found
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
T shirts crafting
What material is this item made of?
100% combed ringspun cotton. The perfect fabric for a graphic tee and the softest in the business. (Due to product availability, cotton type may vary for 2XL and 3XL sizes)
What is the Return/Exchange policy?
We want you to love your order! If for any reason you don't, let us know and we’ll make things right. Learn More »
I stroke the testicles with my hand. I kissed the penis. started stroking my hand. interesting sensations. the penis starts to fill.
- Shell holder box
- Bad light synonym
- Blair dress pants
- Roblox book 2020
- Gmc typhoon interior
- Amigo in french
- Jr pm salary
- Candy pill press
- Antique ceramic chicken
- Florida sample interrogatories
- Yamato 3d model
Hello my dears, Im with you again. Ill probably describe what kind of feeling I have now after the operation, more than a month has passed since my chest was. Made, I will not hide it, my chest, or rather the chest, hurt like hell, but the doctor said it was temporary, and after a couple weeks will pass, you only need a special corset, it was quite difficult to get used to the fact that you have a real female breast, the first thing is a kind of inconvenience, but you get used to the new image and it seems that it has always been that way.
By itself, the breast came out in size closer to the third, its appearance and arrangement is almost one to one, as in girls from birth.