List of Brilliant Foundables in Wizards Unite
The following Foundables can be found in the Brilliant Events category of the Registry in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. Includes Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna foundables.
Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
- Brilliant Buckbeak After fleeing from an unjust execution with the help of Harry Potter, Buckbeak went on the run with the fugitive Sirius Black. Following Black's death, Buckbeak - rechristened 'Witherwings' to avoid further prosecution - rejoined the Hippogriff herd at Hogwarts. Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
- Brilliant Salamander Small, magical lizards that are born from fire, Salamanders may appear red or blue depending on the temperature of the flames. They are capable of living outside of their fires for four to six hours, but will die instantly if their fire is extinguished. Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
- Brilliant Scorched Tree Stump This stump appears to be that of a yew tree, a species indigenous to England and Scotland. Its bark has been scorched by fire, perhaps by one of the many magical creatures that call the Forbidden Forest home. Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
- Brilliant Snargaluff Closely resembling a harmless tree stump, the Snargaluff plant is known to attack with grasping, thorny vines when provoked. Despite this effective method of self-defence Snargaluffs are cultivated for the pulsating green pods contained within their stumps. For safety reasons, it is recommended that any attempt to harvest a Snargaluff's pods be done in pairs. Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
- Brilliant Unicorn Shy but powerfully magical creatures, Unicorns are swift-footed enough to outrun most predators. Their speed and agility are especially vital for those living in the notoriously dangerous Forbidden Forest. Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
- Brilliant Young Acromantula Acromantulas are giant, sentient spiders capable of human speech. Although they are native to the rainforests of Southeast Asia, rumours persist of a colony living deep within the Forbidden Forest of Hogwarts. Brilliant Event: Fantastic Flora and Fauna
Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event Part 1
The event schedule in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite has been a bit unexpected lately. However, Brilliant Events return with regularity, starting with the first week of Secrets Revealed.
During this Brilliant Event, relive Harry’s memories of his second year at Hogwarts as he and Hermione attempt to restore Ron’s memories.
And… what’s going to happen with Gareth Greengrass?!
Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event Week 1 will be July 26 to August 2, 2021.
Note: Thank you Niantic and WB Games for providing this information early so Wizards Unite Hub could create this event guide.
Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event Part 1 Guide
Once again, this Brilliant Event has been adapted so you can play at home. As always, please follow local rules and regulations, and be respectful of other people and your surroundings.
As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for the Bonus Assignment that will be available to complete after the main tasks have been accomplished!
Keep reading to learn all the details of Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event Part 1, or watch my video! Note that the latter half of my video is a quick explanation of what’s going on in my personal life, which affects my ability to run Wizards Unite Hub.
|Event Name Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event (Part 1)|
|Date + Time|
|All Possible Rewards|
How to Prepare for the Brilliant Event
Most Wizards Unite events will be easier to complete if you work on your SOS Training. Unlock as many of these nodes as you can!
With a more potent Baruffio’s Brain Elixir, you can earn Wizarding XP more quickly.
With reduced brewing times for Exstimulo Potions and Healing Potions, you can complete Master Notes tasks more quickly.
With more Traces revealed by Tonic for Trace Detection, you can more quickly find Brilliant Traces, as well as Foundables requiring Bombarda. This will help you complete tasks.
|CE I,8||Brainiac||Reduces brewing time for Baruffio’s Brain Elixir|
|CE I,9||Nail Mail||Reduces brewing time for Baruffio’s Brain Elixir|
|CE II,15||Caps Off||Reduces brewing time for Baruffio’s Brain Elixir|
|CE I,8||Dry and Bitter||Reduces brewing time for Exstimulo Potion|
|CE I,9||Drop for Drop||Reduces brewing time for Exstimulo Potion|
|CE II,40||Mane Event||Reduces brewing time for Exstimulo Potion|
|CE I,8||Magical Maladies||Reduces brewing time for Healing Potion|
|CE I,10||Ditty for Dittany||Reduces brewing time for Healing Potion|
|CE I,7||A Wing and a Flare||Adds 5 minutes to Baruffio’s Brain Elixir|
|CE II,19||Temp Work||Adds 5 minutes to Baruffio’s Brain Elixir|
|CE II,22||Bottoms Up||Adds 5 minutes to Baruffio’s Brain Elixir|
|CE I,6||Start a Movement||Increases Baruffio’s Brain Elixir efficacy|
|CE I,10||Sous Vide||Increases Baruffio’s Brain Elixir efficacy|
|CE II,17||Clear Your Mind||Increases Baruffio’s Brain Elixir efficacy|
|CE I,7||Stir Crazy||Increases Traces revealed by Tonic for Trace Detection|
|CE II,25||Concentrated Concoction||Increases Traces revealed by Tonic for Trace Detection|
|CE III,38||Trained For This||Increases Traces revealed by Tonic for Trace Detection|
Brilliant Event Tasks
If you want to do the first quest quickly, you need to time your Potions carefully. Start a Healing Potion or a regular Exstimulo Potion in your regular Cauldron about an hour before the event begins. Do NOT use Master Notes! Queue up another Potion. Once the Brilliant Event starts, go to your Cauldron and use Master Notes. Once you can collect it, do Master Notes on the next Potion.
Note: If you know the exact brewing time of your Potions based on your SOS Training, you can be more precise with when you start your Potion.
To do the third quest more quickly, do not visit the Brilliant Registry page until you reach that quest. Additionally, stop returning Brilliant Foundables if you reach 19 of either. Once you reach 20, you’re automatically taken to the Brilliant Registry Page, which you do not want. If you forget, you can force close the app to avoid collecting any Brilliant Runestones.
To do the Bonus Assignment quickly, do not place any Brilliant Images until you reach that quest. Of course, if you have plentiful access to Brilliant Traces, but the other tasks are slowing you down, you might choose to place the Brilliant Images multiple times. Just realize this could mean you don’t complete the Bonus Assignment very quickly.
Secrets Revealed Quest 1/4
Collecting Ingredients, Portmanteaus, Spell Energy, or Seeds is pretty straightforward.
Read the advice above on how to optimize Master Notes.
Use a Tonic for Trace Detection to find enough Brilliant Traces.
|Collect 3 Ingredients or Portmanteaus on the Map||2 Re’em Blood|
|Use Master Notes 2 Times||6 Granian Hair|
|Return 12 Brilliant Flesh-Eating Slugs Foundables||2 Healing Potions|
1st Quest Rewards
- 550 Wizarding XP
- 2 Restricted Section Books
- 50 Brilliant Family XP
- 10 Spell Energy
Secrets Revealed Quest 2/4
These tasks go together quite nicely. Tonic for Trace Detection will help you find Foundables that require Bombarda, as well as Brilliant Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy.
If you’re easily finding plenty of event Traces without using Tonic, save the 2nd Tonic as your last task. Then it will be active while you work on the 3rd quest.
|Cast 15 Good (or better) Bombarda Spells||3 Leaping Toadstool|
|Use Tonic for Trace Detection 2 Times||1 Exstimulo Potion|
|Return 12 Brilliant Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy Foundables||6 Ginger Root|
2nd Quest Rewards
- 750 Wizarding XP
- 75 Brilliant Family XP
- 3 Restricted Section Books
- 10 Spell Energy
Secrets Revealed Quest 3/4
To earn Wizarding XP quickly, drink a Baruffio’s Brain Elixir. Return all available Foundables. If you have plenty of Traces on the Map, prioritize Traces with orange and red beams for more XP.
You earn Brilliant Runestones by visiting the Brilliant Registry page and leveling up. As already mentioned, wait until this quest is live to visit the Brilliant Registry page. If you haven’t earned enough Brilliant Family XP yet, return more Brilliant Foundables.
Hop on the Knight Bus. Ruins V to Tower II usually give you 3-4 Foes, so you can knock those out fairly quickly.
My personal strategy with this combination of tasks is this:
- Visit the Brilliant Registry page, collect Runestones, and determine if I need more Brilliant Family XP.
- Put on a Tonic for Trace Detection. Drink a Baruffio’s Brain Elixir.
- Only choose Traces with beams. Return those Foundables.
- Once I’ve cleared the Map of Traces with beams, hop on the Knight Bus. Do a Wizarding Challenge in Ruins V.
- Return to the Map. Clear the Map of Traces with beams. Rinse and repeat until I’ve completed all tasks.
|Earn 7000 Wizarding XP from Traces||Strong Exstimulo Potion|
|Collect 5 Brilliant Secrets Revealed Runestones||1 Powdered Dragon Claw|
|Defeat 15 Foes in Wizarding Challenges||1 Silver Key|
3rd Quest Rewards
- 1250 Wizarding XP
- 75 Brilliant Family XP
- 5 Restricted Section Books
- 10 Spell Energy
Secrets Revealed Quest 4/4
Use another Tonic for Trace Detection to find Hogwarts School Foundables.
Drink a Baruffio’s Brain Elixir to earn Wizarding XP more quickly, and then climb aboard the Knight Bus.
After you earn the 3 Brilliant Polyjuiced Hermione Granger Fragments, do NOT place them! You will also earn 1 Brilliant Ron Weasley’s Taped Wand Registry Image. Do not place it either!
|Return 15 Hogwarts School Foundables||1 Spell Book|
|Earn 7500 Wizarding XP from Challenges||1 Spell Book|
|Collect 3 Brilliant Polyjuiced Hermione Granger Fragments by Using Brilliant Secrets Revealed Runestones||1 Spell Book|
4th Quest Rewards
- 5 Restricted Section Books
- 50 Gold
- 5 Defense Against the Dark Arts Books
- 30 Spell Energy
- 1 Brilliant Ron Weasley’s Taped Wand Registry Image
Secrets Revealed BONUS Assignment!
After finishing the main set of tasks, you should have at least 2 Images ready to place:
- Brilliant Polyjuiced Hermione Granger
- Brilliant Ron Weasley’s Taped Wand
Based on your choices, you might also have Brilliant Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy and/or Brilliant Flesh-Eating Slugs ready to place.
To place the final Images quickly, do Wizarding Challenges with Brilliant Runestones. You only need 3 Brilliant Polyjuiced Hermione Granger Images to place it. You can place this over and over.
XpectoGO does Wednesday Knight Bus livestreams, so try joining them if you need help defeating your highest unlocked Chamber.
To earn 12,500 Wizarding XP quickly, once again, drink a Brain Elixir. Use your Trace Charm on every red beam (Severe and Emergency Traces). If you can visit an Inn safely, stack Dark Detectors to attract a greater amount of high-threat Traces. Wait until you’re on the Bonus Assignment to open 20 Gifts, prioritizing any Extravagant Gifts and others with high Wizarding XP. Honestly, I can get the 12,500 Wizarding XP with a Brain Elixir and just a handful of Extravagant Gifts.
If you don’t want to “waste” Potions just to complete this task, use an Edible Dark Mark. Then you’ll naturally use Potions on the Adversaries. Otherwise, just play normally, and use Potions as you might on a day-to-day basis. If you need to use a few extra Potions at the very end, challenge yourself as a solo player in a Wizarding Challenge.
Finally, use Tonic for Trace Detection to find Foundables that require Bombarda. You might need a few Tonics to find 20+ relevant Foundables.
|Place 5 Images on Secrets Revealed Page||1 Wit-Sharpening Potion|
|Win Highest Unlocked Chamber 1 Time||1 Silver Key|
|Earn 12,500 Wizarding XP from Any Source||1 Spell Book|
|Use 12 Potions (any)||10 Spell Energy|
|Cast 20 Great (or better) Bombarda Spells||1 Potent Exstimulo Potion|
Bonus Assignment Rewards
- 2000 Wizarding XP
- 100 Brilliant Family XP
- 5 Defense Against the Dark Arts Books
- 1 Brilliant Achievement Badge
- 20 Spell Energy
- 5 Brilliant Petrified Colin Creevey Registry Images
Brilliant Foundables and Where to Find Them
Just like previous Brilliant Events, you will only be able to encounter some of these Brilliant Foundables in the wild. The others are available as rewards for doing Wizarding Challenges with Brilliant Runestones and unlocking Brilliant Portkeys.
If you complete the Bonus Assignment, you do NOT need to unlock any Brilliant Portkeys.
Tips to Complete the Brilliant Event
If this is your first Brilliant Event, these tips will help you complete the Brilliant Event before the time runs out. With careful planning, you can complete the Bonus Assignment as well!
- If you are below level 20 in Wizards Unite, you might want to use Exstimulo Potions on the Brilliant Foundables. Otherwise they will use a lot of Spell Energy to return, because they resist.
- As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 Rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Brilliant Portkeys will glow purple on the Map. Be sure to pick up 5 Brilliant Portkeys during the Brilliant Event, even if you don’t open them all during the event.
- If you are nervous about finding time to walk the Brilliant Portkeys, you can also earn the necessary Foundable Fragments by completing the Bonus Assignment.
- To find the Brilliant Polyjuiced Hermione Granger, you must do Wizarding Challenges with the specific Brilliant Event Runestones. It’s easiest to do this during Quest 4 since it’s a task. To minimize your usage of Spell Energy, stick with Ruins IV-V Chambers. It might take a few extra Wizarding Challenges to get the 3 Fragments you need, but you’ll be able to do so quickly, without expending too many resources. If you’re low on Runestones, try Tower I-II Chambers to improve your odds of earning the required Fragments.
- If you decide to visit Inns, Fortresses, or Greenhouses during this event, continue to practice social distancing. Check out our previous article on staying safe while playing Wizards Unite.
- Save your Scrolls and your Restricted Section Books until the end of the event. Then use our guide to spend them wisely! That said, most Aurors and Magizoologists have already earned all the necessary Restricted Section Books, and many Professors have also done so. At this point, you can invest your resources in Advanced Adversarial Combat, you can start working on a second/third profession, or you can invest in SOS Training. That is a personal decision, so good luck!
Final Brilliant Event Notes
Reminder! This Brilliant Event will run Monday to Monday.
There will also be a free store pack plus premium bundles. I will update this article with a breakdown. I’ve been writing this article during free moments while on vacation. Usually the bundles aren’t a good deal, though.
What do you think of the tasks and rewards? Are you interested in the storyline? Let us know!
Connect with me and the rest of the WizHub team here in the comments or on our social media platforms. We read all comments, even if we don’t respond to all of them. We also pass on general opinions to the official HPWU team, so let your thoughts be known!
Stay updated on the latest Wizards Unite news by following on Twitter or Facebook. It’s a lot easier for me to send out a quick tweet about bugs or event changes than it is to update an article. The quickest way to know what’s going on with Wizards Unite is to follow us on social media.
Discuss strategy and share opinions on Discord. The WizHub moderators are also quick to share announcements about issues or last-minute changes.
Support the mostly volunteer-run website and community by buying merch or joining the WizHub Patreon! Use code LOVE25 to get 25% off the entire store. Good through the end of July.
Harry Potter Brilliant
Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event - Part 1
Witches and Wizards,
Harry and Hermione's quest to restore Ron's memories continues with a surge themed around their second year. Unfortunately, their plan to convict Greengrass stalls. Will he be brought to justice or go free?
During this Brilliant Event, relive Harry’s memories of his second year at Hogwarts. Return these Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Hogwarts Hospital Wing during Part 1 of the Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event, starting 26 July at 11 a.m. PT.
- Brilliant Slytherin Seeker Draco Malfoy - Encounter
- Brilliant Flesh-Eating Slugs - Encounter
- Polyjuiced Hermione Granger - Wizarding Challenges
- Ron Weasley's Taped Wand - Tasks
- Petrified Colin Creevey - Brilliant Portkey
This event will also feature boosted Foundables that are rescued with the Bombarda spell. The Brilliant Portkey for this event will feature a new environment.
The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!
Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.
-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team
Harry potter brilliant
but she already had her doctorate, almost ready. She has absolutely nothing to do in our garrison hospital. They say that Burdenko is being tipped to the hospital. And where are they tipping us. the girls laughed.[GUIDE] Secrets Revealed BRILLIANT Event Week 2 // Harry Potter Wizards Unite
Because I fucked them. Aren't you jealous. No, calm down, love.
- Vole scram review
- Mhw rajang weakness
- Rectangular fabric bins
- O hui review
- Batería ridgid 18v
- Army electrician salary
Again, overflowing with semen rising to the head. - losing her mind, whispered Anna. Please… oh please.