Everything to Know About K-Pop Group BLACKPINK
The word K-pop has, of late, become almost synonymous with the letters B, T and S. But there’s another K-pop group that’s been breaking records as their music captures the attention of a global audience. The four women of Blackpink, who debuted as a group in 2016, comprise a multilingual performance powerhouse connecting with fans across borders. Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa may have just begun touring globally, but a strong fanbase stretching far beyond South Korea is already powering their rapid ascent.
Blackpink’s song “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” is currently the most-watched music video by a K-pop group on Youtube, boasting 730 million views. (Individual artist Psy’s 2012 single “Gangnam Style” continues to be the most-viewed music video by a Korean music act, with more than 3 billion views.) The group’s social media followings are also breaking records. Lisa, the group’s main dancer and youngest member, is the most-followed female K-pop artist on Instagram with more than 16 million followers.
Blackpink’s upcoming schedule is packed with international opportunities to connect with their fans, who are called “BLINKs,” a portmanteau of “black” and “pink.” Later this month, they will become the first female K-pop group to play at the Coachella music festival, before continuing the North American, European, and Australian legs of their first world tour.
This week, the group releases a new 5-track EP, “Kill This Love,” already trending on social media and expected to top charts. Here’s everything you need to know about Blackpink, the girl group elevating K-pop’s global popularity.
Why are they called Blackpink?
The group’s name was conceived to contrast with the perception of femininity commonly associated with the color pink. When Blackpink debuted, their label YG Entertainment said the name intends to convey that the group embodies more than beauty. “I may look sweet, but I don’t act like it,” Jennie sings in the opening lines of “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du,” echoing this message.
What makes Blackpink different from other groups?
Blackpink’s discography is limited — before “Kill This Love,” the group had released fewer than 20 tracks since their debut in 2016, including the Japanese versions of their Korean songs. Nevertheless, a handful of their singles have not only ranked on Billboard charts but gone viral online, with their signature choreographies regularly replicated by fellow K-pop idols and global fans in dance covers.
A large part of the group’s appeal is their ferocity, created through a blend of bold rapping, powerful singing and chic styling. Although dark and edgy concepts are not a novelty in K-pop girl groups, Blackpink double down on these through the imagery in their music videos, such as the bejeweled tank in “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du.”
Who are the members of Blackpink?
Jisoo (Full Name: Kim Jisoo), 24
The oldest member in the group, Jisoo is a singer, often referred to as Blackpink’s mood-maker. She has a quirky sense of humor and a proclivity for generating on-the-spot songs about any topic — from the weather to a craving for chicken skewers. Jisoo acted in a number of music videos and commercials in her pre-Blackpink years. Although she is the only member who does not speak English fluently, the vocalist is nevertheless trilingual, able to speak Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
Jennie (Full Name: Kim Jennie), 23
Blackpink’s main rapper, who also sings, Jennie was a “trainee” for just shy of six years — the longest of the members. (Under the trainee system in South Korea, aspiring pop idols audition with entertainment agencies to become trainees with the hopes of one day debuting as an artist.) Jennie lived in New Zealand for a period before moving back to South Korea in 2010, and speaks fluent English in addition to Korean and Japanese. She was the first member of Blackpink to release an individual track, titled “SOLO.” The music video showcased her versatility as both a rapper and singer, while further establishing her as a fashion icon through the more than 20 outfits worn within the three-minute clip.
Rosé (Full Name: Park Chaeyoung), 22
Born in New Zealand and raised in Australia — where she participated in YG Entertainment’s auditions and placed first — Rosé is also fluent in English. She is the group’s main singer, and her distinct voice is easy to recognize. Rosé plays the guitar and piano and frequently covers both English and Korean songs. She recently shared a cover of Halsey’s “Eyes Closed” on her birthday as a gift to fans, writing, “This is such a deep song and I remember at the time when I recorded it, I was needing some of the healing that this song brings to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did singing it.”
Lisa (Full Name: Lalisa/Pranpriya Manoban), 22
Lisa, the youngest member — known as “maknae” — is the main dancer in Blackpink. Born and raised in Thailand, Lisa was in a dance crew at a young age before she auditioned to become a K-pop idol trainee. Besides Thai, Lisa speaks Korean — which she started to learn after moving to South Korea in 2011 — English, Japanese, and basic Chinese. Although she raps and sings, it is the “focused camera” recordings of Lisa’s dancing, a combination of smooth body rolls, sharp hits and captivating facial expressions, that often become the subject of Blackpink’s viral videos.
How did Blackpink rise in popularity?
Blackpink officially debuted in 2016 with the single album Square One, which consisted of two songs — “Whistle” and “Boombayah.” The debut was highly anticipated in the K-pop scene as Blackpink was the first girl group to come from YG Entertainment, the major company home to powerhouse groups like BIGBANG and 2NE1, in seven years. “Boombayah” made the group the fastest musical act, at the time, to hit No. 1 on Billboard’s World Digital Songs chart, and their success continued with additional releases in the following year.
In 2018, Blackpink received a new level of international attention when they became the highest-charting K-pop girl group on Billboard with the single “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” and the EP Square Up. “Ddu-Du Ddu Du” hit No. 55 on the Billboard Hot 100 — surpassing Wonder Girls’ English version of the song “Nobody” which peaked at No. 76 in 2009 — while Square Up hit No. 40 on the Billboard 200. A few months later, the group collaborated with Dua Lipa on the track “Kiss and Make Up,” reaching a new audience with a bilingual song that currently has more than 200 million streams on Spotify.
The potential for a more global footprint became apparent when Blackpink signed with Interscope Records and Universal Music Group last October. YG Entertainment partnered with the label with the goal of promoting the group internationally. Shortly after, Blackpink made their debut on U.S. television with a performance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, then on Good Morning America.
Where should I start with their music?
For an introduction to Blackpink, start with “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du,” the record-breaking anthem featuring hard-hitting rap verses and dynamic trap beats. The song takes its name from the sound of gunshots, and the most recognizable choreography includes shooting fingers matched with swaying hips. In the music video, vocalist Jisoo walks through a crowd that records her with phones in outstretched hands. She trips and falls, and the phones’ orientation turns to simulate guns pointing at her. The scene appears to comment on how quickly attitudes toward celebrities can switch from admiration to aggression.
Besides “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du,” singles like “As If It’s Your Last” and “Playing With Fire” have energetic melodies with lyrics expressing love and passion. The track “Stay,” on the other hand, is a rare ballad from the group, showcasing Jennie and Lisa’s softer rapping along with Jisoo and Rosé’s voices layered atop acoustic melodies.
How did Blackpink become so popular on social media?
With every new release, Blackpink’s following on social media has grown. Not only is Lisa the most-followed K-pop female idol on Instagram, but Blackpink has the most-followed K-pop group account on the platform with 16.4 million followers, as of April 2019. Leading up to the release of “Kill This Love,” the teaser photos of the individual members sporting new hair colors and serving sinister looks each received more than two million likes on the official account. On Twitter, the signature phrase from the group’s debut song “Boombayah” — “Blackpink in your area” — is regularly trending as Blackpink announces new plans to, quite literally, enter the areas of international fans.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
Contact us at [email protected]
BLACKPINK Members Profile: BLACKPINK Facts and Ideal Types
BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) consists of 4 members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. The band debuted on August 8th, 2016 under YG Entertainment. On October 23, 2018, BLACKPINK has officially signed with the U.S. label Interscope Records.
BLACKPINK Fandom Name: BLINK
BLACKPINK Official Fan Colors:Black & Pink (Not officially announced, but officially used on group’s logo and merchandise)
BLACKPINK Official Accounts:
Twitter: @ygofficialblink / @BLACKPINK
vLive: Black Pink channel
BLACKPINK Members Profile:
Stage Name: Jisoo (지수)
Birth Name: Kim Jisoo (김지수)
Nicknames: Chi Choo, Jichu
Position: Lead Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: January 3, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Gunpo, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Height: 162 cm (5 ft 3¾ in)
Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type: A
MBTI Type: ESTJ
– She was born in Gunpo, a city in the province of Gyeonggi, South Korea.
– Jisoo has an older brother (named Kim Junghoon) and an older sister.
– She trained for 5 years (2011 July).
– Jisoo was the third member to be revealed.
– She can speak Korean, Japanese and basic Chinese.
– According to Jennie (V Live App), Jisoo doesn’t speak English (because she’s embarrassed to do it) but she can understand it very well.
– Jisoo is called “Man Heart’s Destroyer” and “Boy Crush”.
– Jisoo’s Chinese zodiac sign is Dog.
– Jisoo can play the drums and the piano.
– She has a 4D personality.
– According to Jennie, Jisoo is the mood maker of the group.
– Jisoo has a dog named Dalgom.
– Her favorite number is 4.
– Jisoo loves the color purple.
– Jisoo really likes Pikachu (she has a lot of Pikachu merchandise).
– Jisoo is a white belt in taekwondo.
– Regarding food, she can eat almost everything (except organs), but she especially likes rice.
– She is close friends with Twice’s Nayeon (since trainee days) and with Red Velvet’s Seulgi.
– Jisoo was an Inkigayo MC (starting from Feb 5 2017 to Feb 3 2018).
– She had a cameo appearance on KBS’s ‘The Producers’.
– She acted in HISUHYUN’s ‘I’m Different’ MV, EPIK HIGH – ‘스포일러(Spoiler) + 헤픈엔딩(Happen Ending)’ MV.
– She appeared in different CFs such as Samsonite Red CF with Lee Minho (2015), Nikon 1 J5 CF (2015), Smart Uniform CF with iKON (2015, 2016), Angel Stone CF (2015), LG Stylus2 CF (2016).
– Jisoo ranked 78th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019”.
– Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa all prefer cute guys over sexy ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Jisoo said if she was a guy, she would date Rose because she would sing her songs. (AIIYL v-live)
– Jisoo had a cameo appearance in Arthdal Chronicles.
– In August 2020, she was confirmed as a leading actress for upcoming drama Snowdrop.
– Jisoo’s ideal type: Someone who is really into her or who smiles pretty.
Show more fun facts about Jisoo…
Stage Name: Jennie (제니)
Birth Name: Kim Jennie (김제니)
Nicknames: NiNi, Jendeukie
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: January 16, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Birthplace: Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: INFP
Instagram:@jennierubyjane / @lesyeuxdenini
– She was born in Cheongdam-dong (Gangnam District) Seoul, South Korea.
– Jennie lived in Auckland, New Zealand for 5 years. (“Knowing Brother”)
– She studied in New Zealand at ACG Parnell College.
– She doesn’t have any siblings.
– She trained for 5 years 11 months (2010 August).
– Jennie was the first member to be revealed (publicly).
– Jennie can play acoustic and electric guitar.
– Her nicknames are “Human Gucci” (because she wears expensive clothes), “Human Chanel” (because she is a brand ambassador), Jendeukie and NiNi.
– She has 2 puppies, Kai and Kuma.
– She is fluent in Korean, Japanese, and English.
– Jennie’s Chinese zodiac sign is Pig.
– Jennie can play the piano and the flute.
– She has her driving license.
– Her favorite foods are anything that is Korean food.
– Her favorite number is 1.
– She is close friends with Nayeon(Twice), Irene(Red Velvet), Yerin(GFriend), Chahee (Melody Day) and Lime (Hello Venus).
– She acted in G-Dragon’s ‘That XX’ MV.
– She was featured in BIG BANG G-Dragon’s ‘Black’, Lee Hi’s ‘Special’ and BIG BANG Seungri’s ‘GG Be’.
– She acted is several CFs for Sprite or CASS beer.
– She is a regular member of the show “Village Survival, the Eight”.
– Jennie prefers sexy guys over cute ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Jennie said if she was a guy, she would date Jisoo because she makes her laugh. (AIIYL v-live)
– On November 12. 2018, Jennie debuted as a soloist with the song “SOLO“.
– Jennie is ranked 13th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– Jennie ranked 19th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019”.
– On January 1, 2019 it was revealed that Jennie and EXO‘s Kai are dating.
– On January 25, 2019 SM Entertainment confirmed that Jennie and Kai broke up, in order to focus on their personal careers.
– On February 24, 2021, Dispatch revealed that G-Dragon and Jennie have been dating for around a year. YG Ent. refused to comment on the matter.
– Jennie’s ideal type: Someone who is a hard worker.
Show more fun facts about Jennie…
Stage Name: Rosé (로제)
Birth Name: Park Chaeyoung (박채영)
English Name: Roseanne Park
Nicknames: Rose, Rosie, “Pasta”
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: February 11, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand
Height: 168.7 cm (5’6”)
Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)
Blood Type: B
MBTI Type: ENFP
– She is Korean, but she was born in Auckland, New Zealand and raised in Melbourne, Box Hill (Australia), where she attended Canterbury Girls Secondary College.
– She has an older sister, named Alice.
– She moved to Korea back in 2012. (according to Rose during Weekly Idol)
– Rosé has adopted a dog Hank: @hank_says_hank.
– Rosé was the last member to be revealed.
– Rosé placed first in YG auditions in Australia.
– She can speak Korean, English, Japanese.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– She trained for 4 years 2 months (2012 May).
– Rosé is known as “Blackpink’s Goddess”. (Vlive Start Road from Jennie ep 2-3)
– Pre-debut, Rosé used to be a cheerleader in Australia.
– She’s known for her unique voice and slim waist (24 inches (60,96cm) wide).
– She can play the piano and the guitar.
– Rosé is left-handed (according to Jisoo during Channel+ Vapp)
– She really likes Kimchi stew.
– Rosé doesn’t like jokbal.
– Rosé’s favorite number is 5.
– Rosé loves mangoes.
– Her hobbies are playing guitar, drawing, and riding the bicycle.
– Rosé prefers to be called by her real name.
– Chaeyoung (Rosé) is close to Twice’s Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, with Red Velvet’s Joy and Yeri, and with Ladies Code‘s Ashley Choi.
– She collaborated with G-Dragon for the song ‘Without You’.
– Rosé appeared on the King Of Masked Singer. (Passed the first round)
– Rosé ranked 66th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019”.
– Rosé, Jisoo, and Lisa all prefer cute guys over sexy ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Rosé said if she was a guy, she would date Jennie because she can cook well. (AIIYL v-live)
– Rosé doesn’t like avocados.
– Rosé debuted as a soloist on March 12, 2021, with first single album ‘-R-‘.
– Rosé’s ideal type: Someone nice and genuine, with a good/ unique voice. She said there are many sunbaenims with great voices, but among them, Big Bang stand out.
Show more fun facts about Rosé…
Stage Name: Lisa (리사)
Birth Name: Lalisa Manoban (ลลิสา มโนบาล) / Pranpriya Manoban (ปราณปริยา มโนบาล)
Nicknames: Lili, Lalice, Laliz, Pokpak
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: March 27, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Birthplace: Buriram, Thailand
Height: 166.5 cm (5’5.6″)
Weight: 44.7 kg (98.5 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ESFJ
– Lisa was born in Buriram Province, and moved in Bangkok, Thailand at age three.
– Lisa is an only child, according to SBS Cultwo Show (July 6 2017).
– Lisa can play guitar and piano.
– Lisa’s stepfather who’s a top certified Swiss chef in Thailand is Marco Brüschweiler.
– Formerly, her name was Pranpriya and her friends called her by the nickname Pockpack. It was changed to Lalisa after a fortune telling. (Lalisa means the one who is praised.)
– She was the only person accepted to YG in the YG Audition in Thailand 2010.
– She’s childhood friends with GOT7′s BamBam as they were both part of the dance crew We Zaa Cool.
– She trained for 5 years 3 months (2011 April).
– She became a trainee during middle school and lived in Korea since.
– Lisa was the second member to be revealed.
– She can speak Korean, English, Japanese, Thai and basic Chinese.
– Her Chinese zodiac sign is Ox.
– Lisa is referred to as the “Thailand Princess” in her birthplace.
– Members said she’s really playful and mischievous off stage.
– Her favorite food are French fries.
– Her favorite number is 27 because it her birthday.
– Lisa loves make-up a lot (revealed on Get It Beauty).
– Lisa plays Ukulele.
– Her Korean favorite dish is Gamjatang (spicy pork spine soup).
– Lisa’s friends with GOT7’s BamBam, CLC’s Sorn, NCT’s Ten and (G)I-DLE’s Minnie.
– She appeared in BIG BANG Taeyang’s ‘Ringa Linga’ MV.
– She acted in NONA9ON CF (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
– Lisa is one of the cast members in the show “Real Men 300”.
– Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose, all prefer cute guys over sexy ones. (Blackpink Live Radio Interview)
– Lisa said if she was a guy, she would date Jennie because she’s sexy. (AIIYL v-live)
– Lisa is ranked 9th on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
– Lisa ranked 3rd on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019”.
– Lisa ranked 2nd on TC Candler “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020”.
– Lisa was chosen as the dance mentor of Chinese show Youth With You 2 & 3.
– She’s debuted as a soloist on September 10, 2021 with first single album “Lalisa”.
– Lisa’s ideal type: She said she likes older guys, who can take good care of her. Also she likes kindhearted men, who can cook and who have a lifestyle that fits hers.
Show more fun facts about Lisa…
You may also like: Quiz: How well do you know BlackPink? (Var.1)
Quiz: How much do you know about BlackPink? (Var. 2)
Quiz: Who’s your BlackPink girlfriend?
Poll: Which is your favorite BlackPink ship?
Poll: Which is your favorite BLACKPINK title track?
Poll: What’s your favorite BlackPink Official MV?
Poll: Who owned each era? (BLACKPINK version)
Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 – Kprofiles.com
Note 2: The current listed positions are based on the officialBLACKPINK’sprofile in Melon, as well on the Korean show ‘Get it Beauty‘ where the member positions have been revealed. We may have a different opinion on the positions but we are respecting the publicly announced positions. When any updates regarding the positions will appear, we’ll update the profile again.
For reference on MBTI types:
E = Extroverted, I = Introverted
N = Intuitive, S = Observant
T = Thinking, F = Feeling
P = Perceiving, J = Judging
(Special thanks to alwaysdreaminghigh, legitpotato, ivxx, Grace, Mina, Abhilash Menon, Blaackpiink, Ell Magnifico, No, Megha, Yolanda Diaz, Wandy, 임매진, Grace, Kei An Lendio, Limario, tra shh, Christian Kyle Patuasic, Tazmyn, WANNABLE, Jeojang, Ma. Lourdes Delmonte, Blink, peachy lalisa, Karen Chua, Hannagw, Who Run The World?? BLACKPINK, kkkbinnie, Jessica Griswold, Felix Lee, Jessa Legaspi Espiel, Misti Yu, person, Verona Peaches, jihyosphere, georgeantonior_333, Delphine, jihyosphere, A.R.M.YnBlink, 이대휘, s u n s h i n e, Rosy, Kpoptrash, Rocío🇺🇾, HaTXTo, aria Christian Gee Alarba, Emma Teo, chelseappotter, jieunsdior, Gabriel Flores, Forever_kpop___, well, Clorox Bleach, blackpink_daisy, Ahmad Adryan, Ayty El Semary, songhaena)
Lisa 29%, 572409 votes
572409 votes - 29% of all votes
Jennie 25%, 487888 votes
487888 votes - 25% of all votes
Rosé 23%, 464142 votes
464142 votes - 23% of all votes
Jisoo 23%, 457960 votes
457960 votes - 23% of all votes
Total Votes: 1982399
August 17, 2016
×You or your IP had already vote.
Latest Korean Comeback:
Latest Japanese Comeback:
BLACKPINK: Who is Who?
Who is your BLACKPINK bias? Do you know more facts about them? Feel free to comment below. It can help new fans find more info about them. 🙂
TagsBlack PinkBlackPinkJennieJisooLisaROSEYG Entertainment
What are the roles of the BLACKPINK members?
BLACKPINK is YG Entertainment's latest girl group. The 4-member band made their debut in 2016, with each member having trained for longer than 4 years. The BLACKPINK girls are very talented in a variety of ways, which is why each of them have their own roles, not set in concrete, by any means.
Roles of the BLACKPINK members
Jisoo - Vocalist
Jisoo (or Kim Ji-soo) is the oldest member of BLACKPINK. The 26-year-old is considered the "visual" and one of the vocalists for the group.
The playful and cheery singer, hailing from Gyeonggi, South Korea, joined YG Entertainment as a trainee in 2011 and debuted along with the rest of BLACKPINK in 2016. As stated by the other members, Jisoo is often tasked with making tough decisions on behalf of the group.
Jisoo is all set to make her acting debut soon with "Snowdrop."
Jennie - Rapper, Vocalist
Jennie (or Kim Jennie) is the designated rapper and vocalist for the group. She takes either position based on the type of song the group is performing.
The 25-year-old is a year younger than Jisoo but is often mediating on behalf of the girls and their label. Jennie lived in New Zealand, but moved to South Korea at the age of 14 in order to pursue her dreams of becoming a K-POP idol.
The idol made her solo debut in 2018 and frequently models for high-fashion luxury brands, garnering praise for her effortless and natural looks.
Rosé - Vocalist, Dancer
Rosé is BLACKPINK's resident vocalist, and a lead dancer for the group. Her birth name is Roseanne Park, but her Korean name is Park Chaeyoung.
Born in New Zealand, the now-24-year-old was brought up in Australia and successfully auditioned for YG Entertainment in 2012, and moved to South Korea. Later that year, she featured on label-mate G-Dragon's song "Without You."
Rosé is in charge of fine tuning the details of BLACKPINK's endeavors.
Lisa - Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist
Lisa (or Lalisa Manoban) is BLACKPINK's main dancer, lead rapper, and vocalist. Having joined YG Entertainment as a trainee in 2011, she went on to train for around 5 years, until BLACKPINK's debut in 2016. As a trainee, she featured in label-mate Taeyang's "Ringa Linga" music video as a back-up dancer.
Lisa is in charge of making sure all of BLACKPINK's dance-related cares are looked after, as she's the main dancer. Post-debut, she's released her own set of videos where she teams up with a renowned choreographer to create her own dance routine for different songs.
It even seemed to me that she was no longer sleeping, and was ready to answer me, I decided to caress her pussy with my tongue, bending over, I felt. How wonderful the smell between her legs is. He ran his tongue over the clitoris, gently biting it with his lips, and then began to lick every corner of her pussy, helping himself with his finger.
After a while, Katya began to show signs of life, muttered something under her breath, twisted her hand, then turned sharply, and found herself lying with her back to. Me, on her side.
Dancer blackpink lead
How. And if you want, I will suck you all day long, you will feed me with your sperm all day. A-A-A, I'm sure you have amazingly tasty it. Such a fine dick cannot have tasteless sperm.8 Reasons Why Lisa is the #1 Dancer - BLACKPINK CUTE AND FUNNY MOMENTS
Yeah. You may not believe, but I was more interested in the opportunity to give Vanya a blowjob than to receive This is in return. Most of all I was excited by the thought that this boy is a virgin.
- Party remix songs
- Simple yorkie tattoo
- Waves resort reviews
- Tortoise habitat decorations
- Cox wifi español
- Not compliant synonym
- Update bedrock server
- 2021 fleetwood flair
- Hp envy 550
- V monogram svg
- Amazon salt spreader
- Echo 7310 hp
Then he said: Give me your lips a little kiss. He dug into my lips and his tongue burst into my mouth. It was nice. The embrace of such a strong man turned me on very much.