Jyuto "45 Rabbit" Iruma
Member Favorites: 100
Birthday: May 30th
Solo Song: Bayside Smoking Blues
Quote: He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
A policeman who investigates assault, bribery, embezzlement, extortion, and other heinous crimes. He was the one to suggest inviting Rio Mason Busujima to join him and Samatoki Aohitsugi in MAD TRIGGER CREW. He is the oldest member of the group.
Likes to say "do you want to get arrested?" Became a policeman to aid the war on drugs, but ended up becoming involved with the yakuza. His resolve gradually wore down, and as he became more and more immersed in crime, people began to call him a "dirty cop." Though he is jaded by evil, he is a natural at taking care of others. Acts as a mediator for the other two members of his division.
His reasons for joining the police to fight the war on drugs was revealed in a later drama track. He explains in it to Rio that his parents who were very good and honest people were killed in a car accident by a driver who was under the influence of drugs. While starting out in the police his partner/mentor was a model cop, but became an addict who eventually also passed away after an overdose. After this Jyuto fell into more harsh and less conventional policing methods to track down drug traffickers and users.
(Source: HypMic Wiki)
|MC Name||45 Rabbit|
|Voice Actor||Wataru Komada|
|Stage Actor||Kenta Mizue|
|“||He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.||”|
Jyuto Iruma, a.k.a. 45 Rabbit, is a corrupt police officer and the second member of MAD TRIGGER CREW.
CURRENT PROFILE - 2020
An active-duty police sergeant in the Organized Crime Unit of the Yokohama Police Department.
A vicious police officer familiar with the world of the yakuza, willing to investigate through illegal measures, though he hates the illegal drugs that led to the death of his parents and colleague.
He will use any means to achieve his goals. He holds a mutually beneficial relationship with Samatoki Aohitsugi of the Katen yakuza clan.
OLD PROFILE - 2017-2020
An active-duty police sergeant in the Organized Crime Unit of the Yokohama Police Department. He joined the force to stomp out drug trade, but he’s in deep with the yakuza and gets his hands dirty with a wide variety of criminal activities including assault, bribes, embezzlement, extortion, and blackmail, just to name a few. He’s developed a mutually beneficial relationship with Samatoki Aohitsugi through his beat.
As the resident problem-solver, he’s often tasked with putting out fires within the Yokohama Division.
His catchphrase is, "I’m throwing you in the slammer!"
Jyuto has partially slicked back brown hair, and green eyes. He also wears thin-frame rectangular glasses.
Jyuto wears a black suit, a grey shirt with triangle-shaped collar pins and a chain, and a black tie with a golden tie clip. He also wears maroon shoes, red gloves and a watch on his right hand.
Jyuto's Hypnosis Mic is a black police radio and red harness. His speakers take the form of black-and-red siren speakers and a red police siren on top.
- Prison: immobilises an opponent by putting them in a "cage".
- Jyuto means "gun" (銃) (jyu) and "rabbit" (兎) (to).
- Iruma means "entering" (入) (iru) and "while, time, space, interval" (間) (ma).
- Jyuto's quote "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.", was originally said by boxing champion Muhammad Ali.
- Jyuto is left-handed.
- According to the guidebook, Jyuto likes art, antiques, tobacco, and coffee, while he dislikes baseless words, illegal drugs and birds.
- Jyuto's favorite food is cheese, while his least favorite food is red bean paste.
- Jyuto's MC name is a reference to Yokohama's area code, 045, and his name containing the kanji character for the "rabbit".
- Jyuto frequently uses "ILLMATIC" in his songs, which is a reference to Nas' debut album Illmatic (1994).
- Jyuto's cigarettes appear to be Marlboro Menthol Lights.
Characters / Hypnosis Mic: MAD TRIGGER CREW
Buster Bros!!! | MAD TRIGGER CREW | Fling Posse | Matenro | Dotsuitare Honpo | Bad Ass Temple | Other Characters
Hot off a midnight car chase along the coast,
not even the sea breeze can rust our skills.
- Animal Theme Naming: Each of their names contain a kanji character for an animal.
- Samatoki's name contains the character for horse.
- Jyuto's contains the character for rabbit.
- Rio's contains the character for the uguisu, also known as the Japanese bush warbler.
- Discussed between Ramuda and Jyuto in the ARB event The Oni's Lucky Day when the former calls the latter "usa-chan" (roughly translating to "bunny") but doesn't apply it to the other Mad Trigger Crew members. (Ramuda says "uma-chan" and "uguisu-chan" are hard to say.)
- Anti-Hero Team: As per being a Foil and designated rival to Buster Bros!!!. Samatoki and Jyuto, especially, are among the most morally gray characters in the series.
- Motifs: Triangles, which can be found as the pendant on Samatoki's necklace, on Jyuto's collar pins and tie clip, and as pins on Rio's breast pockets.
- Also guns, as would be expected of Mad Trigger Crew. Aside from the gun Riou is shown toting around and the cannons in his microphone, Jyuto is depicted with a (model) gun in one of his SR cards and has the character for "gun" in his name while Samatoki does a finger gun in an evolved SSR card. They then all do finger guns in the MTC Sign cards.
- Odd Friendship: How else would a yakuza, cop and former navyman get along?
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: MTC is a team comprised of a yakuza leader, a dirty cop, and a former naval officer.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Jyuto (Sensitive, albeit to a degree) is generally polite, has a slimmer build than his teammates, and is the most logical member of the group. Samatoki (Manly) is an aggressive and temperamental Yakuza who swears a lot and is prone to resorting to physical violence when provoked (though he has a soft spot for his younger sister, has sworn to never raise his hand against women, and isn't a bad person once you get on his good side). Riou serves as the middle ground, being more combat oriented and muscular than Jyuto, but gentler and more levelheaded than Samatoki.
- Smoking Is Cool: Although other characters are seen smoking on occasion, MAD TRIGGER CREW are the division most commonly associated as having cigarettes in hand. Prop cigarettes have been used by Asanuma and Komada during concerts to play up this association.
open/close all folders
Samatoki Aohitsugi (Mr.Hc)
Samatoki Aohitsugi (Mr.Hc [Hardcore])
Voiced by:Shintarō Asanuma
Life is not fair.
Birthday: November 11 (Scorpio)
Height: 186 cmnote 61
Rap Ability:Counter Blow
Likes:His sister, alcohol, tobacco, coffee, vintage clothing
Dislikes: Hypocrites, being ordered around, bugsThe leader of MAD TRIGGER CREW, and a former member of The Dirty Dawg.
- Big Brother Instinct: To his younger sister, Nemu. Justified, as per his harsh family complications in the past.
- Dark and Troubled Past: His father was abusive towards the rest of his family, so Samatoki's mother killed him, before killing herself as well.
- Hair Antennae: Subtler than most examples, but they're there.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: It's very easy to provoke him by just mentioning Ichiro's name, to the point where he immediately resorts to physical violence.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: In The Dirty Dawg era.
- Hypocritical Humour: He uses bug insults often...and doesn't like bugs. (This is from a guy who also doesn't like hypocrites...)
- Japanese Pronouns: Switches between "ore" and "ore-sama" depending on how pompous he'd like to present himself as. Both pronouns go along with his intimidating and ruthless yakuza personality.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He may be aggressive and short-tempered, but his Establishing Character Moment in the B.B. vs. M.T.C. manga depicts him rescuing several uncomfortable women in skimpy outfits from a shady massage business.
- Missing Mom: She killed herself after killing their father.
- Pet the Dog: Towards his sister.
- Depending on how you see it, perhaps towards his division mates as well. He forces himself to eat Rio's cooking when he sees that it makes him happy.
- Punny Name: Although Nemu has the same surname, Samatoki is the one with the blue coffin speaker. note "Aohitsugi" translates to "blue coffin".
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His eye color is enough of an indication that he is absolutely not someone to be messed around with.
- The Rival: Considers Ichiro to be his.
- Shovel Talk: Discussed. He threatens to do this to Nemu's boyfriend if she ever gets one, but Nemu says she'd never introduce him to Samatoki in the first place, given Samatoki's behavior.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: He talks rather coarsely, as expected of someone in his position, but in the Funimation translation, the general lack of variation in the profanity dials this trait Up to Eleven.
- Skeleton Motif: He's got two skulls on the front of his shirt. His Hypnosis Microphone and speaker also feature skulls, matching the skull mascot of MTC itself.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: Despite his lyrics saying things like "Money, power, women, and alcohol, I'll take whatever just because I like it" and his strong hatred for Chuoku and the women in charge, it is stated that Samatoki would never raise his hand against a woman because of the respect he has for his mother and sister.
- Yakuza: Is the wakagashira (second-in-command) of the Katen group.
Jyuto Iruma ( 45 Rabbit)
Jyuto Iruma (45 Rabbit)
Voiced by: Wataru Komada
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Birthday: May 30 (Gemini)
Height: 181 cmnote 59
Likes:Art, antiques, tobacco, coffee
Dislikes: Baseless words, illegal drugs, birdsA corrupt police sergeant. The oldest member of MAD TRIGGER CREW.
- Affably Evil: He's not evil per se, but he's certainly not morally upright. Despite this, he can act rather friendly to his enemies while provoking them at the same time.
- Dirty Cop: He has no qualms to blackmail and threaten people if it aligns with his own benefits. His character description implies that Jyuto used to be more idealistic in the past, but has been jaded by the reality that he became much more pragmatic in mindset.
- Drugs Are Bad: He makes his anti-drug stance very clear in his song "Uncrushable".
- Gratuitous English: "Hai, stop, stop, stop." Also counts as a Catchphrase.
- Meaningful Name: The "45" in his MC name refers to "045", Yokohama's area code and the "Rabbit", as stated above, is a reference to the character for "rabbit" that his name contains.
- Megane: Formerly the only main glasses character of the series until Rosho made his debut.
- Parental Abandonment: One drama track reveals that he lost both of his parents in a car accident perpetrated by a drugged driver, leaving him with no family as of now.
- Precision F-Strike: He has explicitly used swear words (in gratuitous English, no less) in his lines more than once, which is interesting because it shows more indication of his true character.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: Downplayed example, as he's not exactly evil, but still has the looks nonetheless.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Compared to his teammates, he dresses in more formal attire, fitting his job as a high-ranking police officer.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Juto, Juuto, or Jyuto? The first and third variation have been used in official media with the third variation currently used in the official site, but for simplicity's sake, people go with "Juto" more often.
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: Even if he's not as tall as, say, Riou, he's still pretty good-looking...
Rio Mason Busujima (Crazy M)
Rio Mason Busujima (Crazy M)
Voiced by: Shinchiro Kamio
I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
Birthday: June 21 (Gemini)
Height: 191 cmnote 62.5
Likes:Cooking, order, discipline
Dislikes: Disorder, crowdsA former sergeant-ranking naval officer.
- Badass Baritone: Has the deepest voice of MAD TRIGGER CREW and one of the deepest voices of the entire cast, second to possibly only Jakurai.
- But Not Too Foreign: Half-American from his father, half-Japanese from his mother. In ARB, this leads to him having more American habits than most, including having turkey for Christmas and only having ever used a calligraphy brush once in his childhood.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: His choice of ingredients for his cooking, as well as his choice to live in nature rather than be in normal housing.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: He has rather... interesting choices in picking his ingredients, with the reason being it's a habit being carried from his survival lifestyle. Samatoki and Jyuto say his cooking isn't particularly bad, but his choice of ingredients are what completely turn people off from eating it. Hifumi even threw up from drinking his special herbal drink.
- There are some people who find his cooking tolerable or even delicious regardless of their knowledge of his ingredients, however, such as Doppo and Dice.
- Gentle Giant: Hes among the tallest and physically strongest of the main characters, but hes easily the most approachable member of his team.
- Gratuitous English: Strangely averted. Despite Rio being half-American, the character with the gratuitous English quirk is instead Jyuto.
- Japanese Pronouns: Befitting his military background, he uses the very seldom-used "shoukan", both in regular character conversations and his songs.
- Real Men Cook: A former sergeant-ranking naval officer with the hobby of cooking... albeit with the most bizarre choices of ingredient possible.
- Surprisingly, Riou's knowledge seems to be legitimate to some degree, because people have been known to eat all the animals he's targeted and/or cooked, including (but not limited to) frogs, lizards, bats and emu eggs/meat (that last one as per the ARB event Riou's Kitchen).
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is it Rio or Riou?
- The Stoic: He usually has a calm temperament and is always seen with a flat expression in official artworks. The album art for DEATH RESPECT, however, finally shows him smiling.
- Super Prototype: His hypnosis mic is a military prototype. Jyuto explains that since it was designed for military use, it is stronger than both his or Samatoki's mics.
- Tastes Like Friendship: Became friends with Dice by feeding him after Dice collapsed from hunger.
- Token Good Teammate: So far, he's probably the least morally ambiguous among the three members of MTC. He's still not someone you'd want to mess around with, though.
Alternative Title(s):Mad Trigger CrewSours: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/HypnosisMicMadTriggerCrew
By the way, I'm sorry to interrupt, remind me in the hallway, I want to suck you off in the morning. She may not fertilize, but she tastes just lovely. Are you free now. Yes, of course my dear.
Hypnosis mic jyuto
Lovely breasts, fingering nipples, and dreamed of only one thing so that this miracle would not end quickly. Tearing off my penis, the girls argued again, obviously deciding among themselves who should I fuck first. Probably, Gella won this argument, because she got down on all fours, sticking out her butt, and winked at me with a brown eye.
You didn't have to persuade me.Mad Trigger Crew rap - Hypnosis Mic: Division Rap Battle Scene
Used for fire shows. It doesn't look like a weapon at all (they are called combat weapons because there are also training ones, and these are for. Performances), until they hit you in the face or begin to strangle you with a chain. Registration with the internal affairs bodies is not required.
- 4x4 framing brackets
- Eagle albertsons pharmacy
- Fish images drawing
- Theaters bonita springs
- 23 motorcycle rims
- Candle spells book
He just let go of my leg and crawled away. I felt that I was just being played when two particularly long and thin bodies separated from the total mass of worms. They, wriggling, crawled up to.